Dundee United v St Mirren SPFL Premiership 21/8/22

shull

Just like last season 9 team league trying to get top 6..   no idea... but if we play like Sat and Utd play like they have last 3 games we should win... just hope SR working on his strikers as we cant rely on 25 yarders every week. Yet to beat Ross so thats the incentive

Edited by DougJamie

4 minutes ago, exiledfan said:

I'm feeling hopeful that same performance will get a result. Whether that's 3 points I'm not sure.  I fancy a draw here then home win against Hibs to give us a good lift. 

The recent, well 2 games, that United have lost have, gleefully, been seen as if they're, all of a sudden, shite.

The defeat against AZ, while a thrashing, was against a side that are in European competition year after year. 

I'd be cautious. 

17 hours ago, faraway saint said:

The recent, well 2 games, that United have lost have, gleefully, been seen as if they're, all of a sudden, shite.

The defeat against AZ, while a thrashing, was against a side that are in European competition year after year. 

I'd be cautious. 

Absolutely this and much as it pains me to say it, Hearts are likely to be a cut above the other diddy teams this season.

18 hours ago, faraway saint said:

I wish I’d written that sentence…

well…

…perhaps without the SIX commas and random switch of subject to make it clear that United , not the “lost games” is what is shite.

EG

The recent 2 games that United lost have been gleefully seen as if United are suddenly shite.

I hope this helps?  :)

Otherwise… fair comment.

Edited by antrin

41 minutes ago, antrin said:

I wish I’d written that sentence…

well…

…perhaps without the SIX commas and random switch of subject to make it clear that United , not the “lost games” is what is shite.

EG

The recent 2 games that United lost have been gleefully seen as if United are suddenly shite.

I hope this helps?  :)

Otherwise… fair comment.

Be fair Mr A - FS doesn’t claim to be brain of Britain or even the Forum - or does he?

Back to the match. I am looking forward to it but expect us to meet a very “fired up” Dundee United team.

Edited by Rascal

We have won at Tannadice in each of the last two seasons, who could forget the famous 1-5 up there last year?

Or Jay and Eamonn causing havoc earlier this year:

Some of the football for those goals 😍 They are in shambles so we should be going for a similar scoreline IMO. 

1-4

2 hours ago, TopCat said:

We have won at Tannadice in each of the last two seasons, who could forget the famous 1-5 up there last year?

Or Jay and Eamonn causing havoc earlier this year:

Some of the football for those goals 😍 They are in shambles so we should be going for a similar scoreline IMO. 

1-4

A repeat would be very welcome.