Dundee United v St Mirren SPFL Premiership 21/8/22

shull

On 8/21/2022 at 10:52 AM, Ronnie said:

There were quite a few posters on here not sure if you were one of them that were disappointed/annoyed/angry that he was willing to leave before the championship was won with moves to Barnsley and Ipswich that soured the goodwill for the job he done in the end.

Plus he lied by letting Gordon Scott embarrass himself live on Sky by assuring sky sports that Ross confirmed he was staying and had no contact with Sunderland while on holiday a couple of days later Ross has come back from holiday to be unveiled as Sunderland manager.

Sent from my T671H using Tapatalk

I am very much afraid that you need to come live in the real world, where generally managers of teams such as st Mirren, move sideways or get sacked or the club let the contract run our (sound familiar) when a team such as Sunderland and or Hibs (Aberdeen in Goodwins case) come calling; the man has a duty (to his family first) to provide the best he can for his wife and children, and to that end negotiations are privileged, I mean there is integrity and then there is stupidity, yes we can be dissapointed, but here in the 'real world' the man did the best e could for him and his. His priority should ALWAYS be his family.

On 8/22/2022 at 1:18 PM, jaybee said:

I am very much afraid that you need to come live in the real world, where generally managers of teams such as st Mirren, move sideways or get sacked or the club let the contract run our (sound familiar) when a team such as Sunderland and or Hibs (Aberdeen in Goodwins case) come calling; the man has a duty (to his family first) to provide the best he can for his wife and children, and to that end negotiations are privileged, I mean there is integrity and then there is stupidity, yes we can be dissapointed, but here in the 'real world' the man did the best e could for him and his. His priority should ALWAYS be his family.

I don’t disagree with the main gist of your point, but did have a wee chuckle at you telling someone to enter the “real world” whilst talking about a man providing for his wife and family. For all you know JR’s wife might be the CEO of a multinational corporation. She probably isnae but you get my drift.

On his way down to Sunderland did JR also club a woolly mammoth to death and drag it home to his wife and family? 🤣

I don’t disagree with the main gist of your point, but did have a wee chuckle at you telling someone to enter the “real world” whilst talking about a man providing for his wife and family. For all you know JR’s wife might be the CEO of a multinational corporation. She probably isnae but you get my drift.
On his way down to Sunderland did JR also club a woolly mammoth to death and drag it home to his wife and family? [emoji1787]
Is that where my mammoth went? That Ross is a right theiving c**t.