Saints v Hibs, Gogic's return? 27/8/22

I expect we will start with the same team as yesterday with Gogic on the bench.

He is likely to take a few weeks to get his fitness up and if nobody play badly, get injured or suspended, he will just have to bid his time on the bench. 

27 minutes ago, Wooden Saint said:

Looking forward to this game but won't be there as work takes priority.

A mate has been talking about getting me some way to watch games in my workshop?

If it's cost effective and works I'll give him the go ahead.

Making a living gets in the way -often!

Edited by Rascal

19 hours ago, faraway saint said:

I went for a 1-2 result for us on saturday, rarely do a correct score, was a wee bit excited at one point.

Think I'll have some of us at 9/4 for this Saturday, along with a few other teams. 

If you went 0-0 every game you might be excited for longer 😉

1 hour ago, Warrior Saint said:

3000 season ticket holders,  few pay on the day. 1200 Hibs fans, hospitality and whoever, 5200 for crowd...

I go for 5,700 . Roughly the same number of home supporters as were at Ross County game plus 1,000 or more Hibs fans

On 8/20/2022 at 8:53 AM, Rascal said:

A game that I am looking forward to (after we have despatched DU away from home). Clearly a popular return to the club by Gogic. Will be be match fit? I’m sure he will feature at some point but pathos’s not for 90 minutes.

He was my favourite Musketeer 

19 hours ago, jaybee said:

all you need is a laptop and a VPN, sorted

My mates talking about a "stick" which bemused me as I've worked with wood all my adult life and neven know it to get me football on the TV. 

He's going to pop round next week sometime and get my workshop and TV in the house set up.

It means I can watch games on a Saturday when I'm working.

8 hours ago, Wooden Saint said:

My mates talking about a "stick" which bemused me as I've worked with wood all my adult life and neven know it to get me football on the TV. 

He's going to pop round next week sometime and get my workshop and TV in the house set up.

It means I can watch games on a Saturday when I'm working.

That will work although technically you would be stealing it, paying for the stick just pays the person who loads the stick with the illegally accessed programmers, (and I am not being high and mighty here; I assure you), it's just this way St Mirren gets nothing from your transaction.  The way I suggested means you pay the club for an international subscription, (the club then benefit financially) and then pay for a VPN so your computer can then tell the St Mirren tv stream that you are in Germany or the USA or wherever. I really am not intending to be Mr Goody Goody here, just making you aware of all the  facts, I could have done that but I wanted the club to get something, don't get me wrong though, if there was no other option I would possibly be Mr Two-Face. :)