Saints v Hibs, Gogic's return? 27/8/22

15 hours ago, jaybee said:

That will work although technically you would be stealing it, paying for the stick just pays the person who loads the stick with the illegally accessed programmers, (and I am not being high and mighty here; I assure you), it's just this way St Mirren gets nothing from your transaction.  The way I suggested means you pay the club for an international subscription, (the club then benefit financially) and then pay for a VPN so your computer can then tell the St Mirren tv stream that you are in Germany or the USA or wherever. I really am not intending to be Mr Goody Goody here, just making you aware of all the  facts, I could have done that but I wanted the club to get something, don't get me wrong though, if there was no other option I would possibly be Mr Two-Face. :)

I'd like to be charitable but I'm afraid my line of work goes up and down so every penny is more important to me than the club who will get by without my measly contribution.

Trying to make the odd game with over two and a half hours drive to Paisley then the same back with the cost involved is another area that quite frankly I don't see as priority.

Maybe years ago I would have but things change.

Thanks anyway. 

7 hours ago, Rascal said:

Looking forward to this tomorrow but other duties will cut our numbers from 6 to 4. I can see this being another high paced game. Hopeful rather than confident.

Hibs are likely to come at us so the methods used against United, quick counter attacking, will probably be the most likely way to get something from the game.

34 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Hibs are likely to come at us so the methods used against United, quick counter attacking, will probably be the most likely way to get something from the game.

I think a counter attacking game is how we will play this season. I’m not sure that we will change the starting line up but May see Gogic at some point in the match.

1 hour ago, munoz said:

Looking like Hibs are on course to selling out their allocation tomorrow. Should make for a decent atmosphere. 

Indeed.

The stadium is the better for it, when it's packed with away fans that aren't the old scum.

Some great atmospheres created by decent away fans. Only a complete oaf would fail to realise that.

On 8/22/2022 at 6:51 PM, Wooden Saint said:

Looking forward to this game but won't be there as work takes priority.

A mate has been talking about getting me some way to watch games in my workshop?

If it's cost effective and works I'll give him the go ahead.

Your fellow woodcutter, @Long John Baldy, I believe, is an expert in erecting summer houses which include state of the art technology to watch live sporting events.  If he doesn't live too faraway from you, maybe he could pop round and give you a quote?

1 hour ago, elvis said:

Games on Alba at 6 pm.

Might just be back in time from the match to catch the start if we miss the traffic coming out of Ibrox. Tight game, goals in it, being brave and going for a 2-1 home win. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

2 minutes ago, Rascal said:

What would we do without your “unbridled” pessimism Elvis? We would be as well not turning up for any games. Come on Saints

To be fair to Elvis, he has the opportunity to be delighted when he is wrong and be not too down when he's right, being a Saints supporter and an optimist can only lead to perpetual disappointment.