Saints v Hibs, Gogic's return? 27/8/22

37 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

5353 when there were 1400 Hibs fans? I would have said it looked more like just over 6000.

Seems very strange that there are a reported 500 fewer home fans than attended the last home game v RC (4557 with 143 away fans).

I agree I didn't see that many empty seats. 

Watching on alba and 2nd hibs  lad who got the yellow should have been straight red. Both feet of the deck these days surely merits a red. Also Aynga’s yellow was ridiculous just because to Hibees fell over him! 
As for the game we still look pretty vulnerable but deserve great credit for now as we are clearly trying to play football on the front foot. Well taken goal too.

23 minutes ago, guinness said:

I believe it was the referees first Premiership match I thought he actually did verywell. Much better than some of the experienced ones we hermits weeks.

Agree. He kept up with play, he played advantage (as he saw it) and did his best to keep his cards in his pocket. Did I disagree with some of his decisions? Yes, but nothing new there.

Watching on alba and 2nd hibs  lad who got the yellow should have been straight red. Both feet of the deck these days surely merits a red. Also Aynga’s yellow was ridiculous just because to Hibees fell over him! 
As for the game we still look pretty vulnerable but deserve great credit for now as we are clearly trying to play football on the front foot. Well taken goal too.
I see very little vulnerability in that performance and we should have doubled or tripled our lead on the break. Keeper had 1 meaningful save, that says it all. No idea where you are seeing vulnerability.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

56 minutes ago, guinness said:

I believe it was the referees first Premiership match I thought he actually did verywell. Much better than some of the experienced ones we hermits weeks.

Yes i thought he was outstanding.

Also the ref we had for RC game Grant Irvine who i've seen a good few times now was outstanding.

Putting a bit of balance into the trash a ref week that we have had. Although not all of it undeserved

29 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

I see very little vulnerability in that performance and we should have doubled or tripled our lead on the break. Keeper had 1 meaningful save, that says it all. No idea where you are seeing vulnerability.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Because it’s my view of what I was watching. We all see things differently which is what makes it interesting.

1 hour ago, abersgonnygetye said:

Good to be a buddie! Hard working, disciplined performance again today.

We could have made things much easier for ourselves...some absolute sitters missed!!!!

Bacchus looked mortified after the one he missed just before the final whistle.

Well done boys! COYS.

Brophy and Bacchus, composure was very poor. 

20 minutes ago, shull said:

I thought yous played really well today,  okay you carried a good bit of luck at times.. you just came up against a top class top 3 team who know how to get the job done... no shame in that Lee...  and there's a chance to pick up some points next week against Kilmarnock more your level 

29 minutes ago, lenziebud said:

Yes i thought he was outstanding.

Also the ref we had for RC game Grant Irvine who i've seen a good few times now was outstanding.

Putting a bit of balance into the trash a ref week that we have had. Although not all of it undeserved

Youann should have had a second booking for halving O'Hara in the second half.

Other than that, he didn't make any more mistakes than his more experienced peers make.

Edited by FTOF

34 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Youann should have had a second booking for halving O'Hara in the second half.

Other than that, he didn't make any more mistakes than his more experienced peers make.

Thought the ref had a great game aside from the sending off missed. 

Another great 3 points. Again like last week the team work so hard. Baccus might be the find of the season. Thought Marcus Fraser was MOM. But again you could have picked any of the starting 11. Main was excellent again. Gallagher was superb at the back as was Strain who looks another great find. Coys

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

Thought the players worked their butts off today and thoroughly deserved the win. Reckon under Goodwin we wouldn’t have seen that out but Robbo has brought in a bit of dig that has been missing. Hitting on the counter is how we are set up and I’m loving it ! COYS