St Johnstone v St Mirren 3 September 22

Rascal

8 minutes ago, Rascal said:

A bit early, I know, but I have been trying to find where our group can buy tickets. Can’t see it (doesn’t mean it’s not there) on either website. Anybody know?

Have you tried the bit that says “ Click here to buy tickets  ?”  🙄

https://www.stmirren.com/away-matchday-information/4565-ticket-info-st-johnstone-v-st-mirren-3rd-sep

16 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Have you tried the bit that says “ Click here to buy tickets  ?”  🙄

https://www.stmirren.com/away-matchday-information/4565-ticket-info-st-johnstone-v-st-mirren-3rd-sep

Thanks CG. As I said, having looked was no guarantee that I hadn’t missed it. Appreciated. Job done. Ticket bought.

Edited by Rascal

3 hours ago, guinness said:

Online only again. On official site now. Load of shite. They would rather you  do not attend.

After I posted on here the SLO posted the link. I had looked at the St J site and at that time they only showed Ross Country away fans tickets. Obviously now sorted. 

4 hours ago, faraway saint said:

But then he wouldn't have had a weak excuse to start a fecking match day thread. 

Why would anyone need an excuse to start ANY thread?

You’re mental.

it's a forum: a meeting place to discuss any and all subjects.

No one ever bothered to ask why you post so much utter shite, so often.

(Though maybe I should have asked that - decades, ago…)

Your childish jealousy of Rascal's posting energy and success knows no bounds!

8 hours ago, antrin said:

Why would anyone need an excuse to start ANY thread?

You’re mental.

it's a forum: a meeting place to discuss any and all subjects.

No one ever bothered to ask why you post so much utter shite, so often.

(Though maybe I should have asked that - decades, ago…)

Your childish jealousy of Rascal's posting energy and success knows no bounds!

You're attempts to defend the old troll are highly amusing and it's high time you really logged off, although that would cut out a lot of "laugh out loud" posts.

As per usual you seem to ignore other posts that point out the desperation from rascal, but that's ok, just confirms your obsession. 

You simply have lost the plot with your long standing vendetta against me, im flattered. :byebye

Edited by faraway saint

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

You're attempts to defend the old troll are highly amusing and it's high time you really logged off, although that would cut out a lot of "laugh out loud" posts.

As per usual you seem to ignore other posts that point out the desperation from rascal, but that's ok, just confirms your obsession. 

You simply have lost the plot with your long standing vendetta against me, im flattered. :byebye

First word is spelled incorrectly.  Poor start to an attempt at trolling! :lol:
You could have better used that apostrophe in the second last word of your effort.

Rascal isn’t an old troll, that’s you, that is.

He may well post things that you believe to be trivial and he starts many threads that you wish you posted before he got in there - such as start up a match day thread, but he is never as personally nasty as your good self.  And that is why I prefer his input over yours.

No one else posts in such a nasty manner as you do, nor in such personally abusive terms.  (Not only about Rascal) So I wouldn’t dream of comparing you with other posters - you are not a normal poster. 

So I'm not “defending an old troll”,  here.

I’m pointing out the only real, nasty troll.

Stop being generally nasty and any vendetta (in your fevered imagination) will vanish.

Ps You still haven’t explained why, on a forum, anyone would need an excuse to start a thread?

instead of “excuse” did you mean he needed your “permission”?

Edited by antrin

16 minutes ago, antrin said:

First word is spelled incorrectly.  Poor start to an attempt at trolling! :lol:
You could have better used that apostrophe in the second last word of your effort.

Rascal isn’t an old troll, that’s you, that is.

He may well post things that you believe to be trivial and he starts many threads that you wish you posted before he got in there - such as start up a match day thread, but he is never as personally nasty as your good self.  And that is why I prefer his input over yours.

No one else posts in such a nasty manner as you do, nor in such personally abusive terms.  (Not only about Rascal) So I wouldn’t dream of comparing you with other posters - you are not a normal poster. 

So I'm not “defending an old troll”,  here.

I’m pointing out the only real, nasty troll.

Stop being generally nasty and any vendetta (in your fevered imagination) will vanish.

Ps You still haven’t explained why, on a forum, anyone would need an excuse to start a thread?

instead of “excuse” did you mean he needed your “permission”?

🥱🥱🥱

6 hours ago, faraway saint said:

FS, I've only joined the forum recently and I did notice your tendency to point out the negativity in many other posts on here by many other fans.  Of course no sooner had I posted then you slagged me by mis-quoting me.  Anyway, try and raise the solidarity amongst fellow posters with either constructive criticism or, go against your flow and compliment posters.

2 minutes ago, Jockmd said:

FS, I've only joined the forum recently and I did notice your tendency to point out the negativity in many other posts on here by many other fans.  Of course no sooner had I posted then you slagged me by mis-quoting me.  Anyway, try and raise the solidarity amongst fellow posters with either constructive criticism or, go against your flow and compliment posters.

Eh, you started a thread that was widely scorned.

You're splitting hairs on the misquoting issue, but fire in.

Nice of you to bring it back up, it was funny, how's that for a compliment. 🤣

Edited by faraway saint

1 hour ago, Jockmd said:

A sound point, well made.

Back on topic. I look forward to this game. Always tough. Also the quickest ground for me to get to , so that’s a bonus. Plenty of parking space at the ground and a quick getaway afterwards.

Edited by Rascal

The Saintees aren't be expansive so SR's go to tactic of hitting on the break, which the team did to perfection v DU, is unlikely to be as successful. A war of atrition is more likely so I think we'll need Gogic in the middle of the park. If the manager wants to play 3 at the back, I think Joe could be important and I hope we have Tanser back.