Radio Stations

faraway saint

Announced it with great composure and dignity making it clear that it was his choice to leave.

Then 10 minutes later it's announce he's of to greatest hits.

Can't help but think he was offered a contract but had no intention of staying due to the direction radio 2 has headed in (retirement home for Radio 1).

Just heard Ken Bruce is to leave Radio 2 in a few months.
End of an era. 

Radio 2 when I’m driving each morning is essential listening

I could be In Cheshire/ Penrith/Northwich/Caerphilly at any given day, so usually driving somewhere

Definitely will be missed , not sure how you replace him as such unless changing the style of his slot

4 hours ago, Scott-Leeds said:

Radio 2 when I’m driving each morning is essential listening

I could be In Cheshire/ Penrith/Northwich/Caerphilly at any given day, so usually driving somewhere

Definitely will be missed , not sure how you replace him as such unless changing the style of his slot

Odds on is Rylan Clark. Dont mind him presenting really but can't see him being a regular morning host that will keep you tuned in driving. 

My radio 2 is Zoe Ball, Ken Bruce turn off till Sarah Cox.

I haven't given Scott Mills a chance I did like him on radio 1. Jeremy Vine is awful it's much better when Tinah Deheely stands in I listen then. 

• 1 month later...

Tomorrow may be my final day as a Radio 2 listener. TB doing SOTS between 6.00am and 8.00am and Liza Tarbuck in the evening are virtually all that's left on that station for me.

Zoe Ball, FFS!!

Scott Mills, a f*cking personality void.

Has anybody got any suggestions for a radio station that might appeal to an aged, intolerant, commercial-hating moron like me ?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...