Heart of Midlothian v St Mirren SPFL PREMIERSHIP 13/1/23

shull

On 9/1/2022 at 12:09 PM, Rascal said:

Our ticket office called me today to tell me that Hearts have supplied St Mirren with Paper Tickets and that is why there are no online sales. If you want to go the choices are 1. Someone goes to the ticket office to buy. 2. Tickets can be bought by phone or email and paper tickets sent by post but postage costs will apply and of course no guarantees that they will arrive in time.

Update: I telephoned ,as suggested, to buy tickets for the Hearts Away Match to be told that I can now NOT buy them over the phone as there is a Postal Strike later in the week!!! To attend I must now travel to Paisley and back (about 90 miles) with fuel costs high or choose not to go to the game!!

Update: I telephoned ,as suggested, to buy tickets for the Hearts Away Match to be told that I can now NOT buy them over the phone as there is a Postal Strike later in the week!!! To attend I must now travel to Paisley and back (about 90 miles) with fuel costs high or choose not to go to the game!!
I have now been in touch twice with the SLO about Clubs making it very difficult for Away fans. I have asked that St Mirren bring it up at SPFL Board level. There should always be a gate available for Away fans even if it just a swipe card if Clubs complain about taking cash. And Away tickets should always be available to purchase on-line. I think we will have to keep the pressure up to achieve this. I hope fans that regularly attend Away games support this and send complaints to the SLO.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, Rascal said:

f**kin ridiculous!

I stopped bothering to buy tickets and pay per view because…. The club stopped me.

happy to pay at any gate: that was stopped.  Cash unwelcome.

happy to buy online: it refused to recognise my email address as… an email address…?,!  Wtf?

what to do?  Hesgoal.  Easy answer.

On 9/4/2022 at 3:29 PM, Rascal said:

Last time at Tynecastle we had a great meal at a small Spanish Tapas Themed restaurant not far from the stadium. Enabled us to get there early and get parked close to the ground which suits my present impaired walking just fine. Will have a look to see if they are pen on a Sunday. Not cheap, very few seats but good quality. It will be my last game for a few months as I have the first of two hip replacement surgeries coming up , so might as well make a day of it. COYS

Good luck with the surgeries, I’m in the same boat bit I’ve had one done already.

Now have the tickets. Drove from Stirling to Paisley to get them. Hearts only supplied paper tickets. Royal Mail advised the club that any mail sent yesterday might not be looked at those until the weekend, hence not able to send out even with postage paid.

7 hours ago, Warrior Saint said:

Is that fitba cancelled for two weeks then as queen has died? Nae games...

Surely not. But - possible. https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/celtic/spfl-confirm-first-postponement-and-update-on-remaining-fixtures-following-death-of-queen-elizabeth-ii-3837262?amp

Edited by Rascal

On 9/1/2022 at 7:57 AM, faraway saint said:

I'd rather we were playing them this weekend.

They were very poor in both European games and getting turfed out of the League Cup by Killie suggests they are there for the taking at this point in the season. 

Aye, Hearts are falling apart, a chance lost if this game doesn't go ahead. 

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Aye, Hearts are falling apart, a chance lost if this game doesn't go ahead. 

After driving through to Paisley  to buy the tickets for our group, I sure hope it goes ahead. It will, if it goes ahead, be my last game for a while.

I suppose so much will depend on when the funeral is.   Tradition dictates that it should be 10 days after the passing which would take us to the Septic game,  if that’s the case, there’s no chance of that going ahead.  
I would say the same if it’s a day earlier , the whole card will be postponed .

All ifs and buts at the moment , just have to wait n see 🤷‍♂️

eta: comment was in response to the last sentence in Lenzibuds post .

Edited by Callum Gilhooley

10 minutes ago, lenziebud said:

The fixture list is already congested this season due to WC.

Cancelling a whole card of matches is problematic, especially if it goes over 2 weeks worth.

So hoping on that basis that matches go ahead.

A minutes silence is sufficient for me.

I suspect our match on 18th will be off though.

I agree with you but hanging on till the last min to see what is happening before i go for tickets for Sunday.