Heart of Midlothian v St Mirren SPFL PREMIERSHIP 13/1/23

shull

So is the Japanese wonder boy going to rag doll us on Friday with his electric speed and skill the way we defend so deep could play right into his hands hope robbos been watching videos of the new Scottish football super star.as an aside I wonder who will be sent off this game.

11 minutes ago, elvis said:

So is the Japanese wonder boy going to rag doll us on Friday with his electric speed and skill the way we defend so deep could play right into his hands hope robbos been watching videos of the new Scottish football super star.as an aside I wonder who will be sent off this game.

The Wonder of You?

Don’t ever change Elvis! 

12 hours ago, elvis said:

Do we defend deep? Don’t think we do as a rule. Our press is generally pretty high in my opinion.

Conceding possession does not necessarily = defending deep.