Saint Mirren v Celtic 17 September 2022

Rascal

With no more home games before we play them at home, feel the club missed a chance of selling home end tickets in the ground on Sat. So if I go to get a ticket for this game, will I be able to prove I am a saint fan since I no longer have a season ticket and have a different address when I did. 

52 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Sky will decide and them playing on Wed won't have anything to do with it. 

You lot were saying it would be moved because they are playing in Europe but now saying it’ll be moved because of Sky 🤔

Any other reasons to move it?

10 minutes ago, HSS said:

You lot were saying it would be moved because they are playing in Europe but now saying it’ll be moved because of Sky 🤔

Any other reasons to move it?

I never said anything about game being moved because of Europe. I just said games against the bigots are always moved for sky. Maybe best you read the earlier posts again. 

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

Sky will decide and them playing on Wed won't have anything to do with it. 

I see the point you are making. Hope that doesn’t happen. It doesn’t feel right that fans don’t even know the day or time for this match so close to the game. 

Edited by Rascal

Update: Match tickets for this game are now on sale on the St Mirren website for Saturday 17 September at 3pm. 

https://www.stmirren.com/tickets.shtml?fbclid=IwAR1lDtKqHBR0VvY7-Ai8xSz6zTVvXp0bHJyBkKKRXIzkyLd8Tr1erSVIV-w?fbclid=IwAR0i1Iz77PxzPXNM9vO9V8zfZKPEatreM5xiMmV0bezQEYm1GCZuakS8Feg?fbclid=IwAR02tvcxX_H6fq38aqJaZfBTGY5hHYTzCtkKdMgwoSf2VsVY3qi_sEps6To?fbclid=IwAR39GztiJn7KOdRsrPkSB0iFTZ2wRVEWV-3RZv2lrXo6o4WWZ4suv33sHTk?fbclid=IwAR3pPJnr4FCffEgAoBsEQa6J-eeh9qrQlt00BiC7pt7MYjnjdRAXAuBhSnQ?fbclid=IwAR3j6bU-Ra1_cjGykeV9qeC0eD7kNk_c_Q3X9xPFR7Sa9Wzeslv10Syg3Lw?fbclid=IwAR25eyQkfaCI1pn2oev6uVQ6Ner4MJ31QYUw4P4f1H0pGe3pdvB5vZHVYCg?fbclid=IwAR3MQIllruqzIK9sddWnZXAAyaQVuh4yux_2SmDoVLdgFU-T43tP_rrP0W0?fbclid=IwAR2aQ3GJg68awMoCbl4hqMIktUcNNZNbPB7bNnJDhXvoHsjnlpPxfRP9K4Q?fbclid=IwAR1be2nIkRQNL2ZM--Cd5OAmGFUYHkPfxvEenAH70mwTRZ_0S-P4S-iDHrQ?fbclid=IwAR0IwlRfvzcuoxGFZ6MezUo1kanp9na40iFumZuph7M_4Cg5GW7jdpMQxV4?fbclid=IwAR1jnRz-_GksWUonfObC4EowLhN65LzQPU9K81Y6Xk5zAhlpPKUPHKfBaXM?fbclid=IwAR04McFX_5CnpdG-gjTTHB_KA9PhoTfGWrlpCW_v935jNzEQD4duO5MzdaI?fbclid=IwAR1Osh8f5e8LPnIr-2Kcwv5sw54BzIr6_Pl6qxa8rINmlE_h-XWI9QDn4J4?fbclid=IwAR2sQB9AcJRgBIkEJXOBR3-Fnbz64thMOofFOhQPVm9ZF5hCrQufLP-39Ds?fbclid=IwAR3Ecp2qaLDIL91FBQjgNlYf-jsSi2qmbXmRKaTird9-N9C4tsbWVBrPU8c?fbclid=IwAR3u7xBZCgyoI_eFGDngnvQpPpEny9mGziIkGe10XzCXGhqKBbVBscCvQq8?fbclid=IwAR3u7xBZCgyoI_eFGDngnvQpPpEny9mGziIkGe10XzCXGhqKBbVBscCvQq8?fbclid=IwAR1vv0QFQmD5Frq12dPwkD5L9_HjpjvCfZ00sug6pQoCAcjK38qr-T6my5s?fbclid=IwAR2nJu7gCGuo5Jxbp2KgWID8BSv27DzA0A4sspSSRnCxTnDRukakDE-zASo?fbclid=IwAR1JJk0ldALPpXeZCFL7r_x2oDGY69AD_FJIpxswZv7fllmqijNcjk_kUUU?fbclid=IwAR0UFv8b1QUvm-l1NQgQSbBYobMWqNR-XqCUrbwZJ86sx_cb7YeaXhZlJK4?fbclid=IwAR1YXT8_OxgMqW5G6TnQnPkHDFdvhj2QO_O7aQLDGdOzZqSvTSzIIMYM9eY?fbclid=IwAR38MqoV3VGWey4sZvO9ZX6dnSiccW61K1Etj9tu2CZOm9i88gzImdH8Kys?fbclid=IwAR2jnFRBbG08RXazZPAnI_P2q45GTf2a1Cy18oGBy2mi0rwu8O_2Ff8NlSU?fbclid=IwAR3pOEhO5zOLO3as_VxSP2IRt3le99cMvAGmn14wlfoiJzj71RPdxMQw7RY?fbclid=IwAR3zM9QyjyMNluBiZW2LJMQrNMYphGvPgDMzDsUtxTHtLp9avHdb4_IvzdY?fbclid=IwAR0S8S9Atr53Lk8BA2n8ToLw86G2DrA5ttKU7_HSx3kD0lwZ_YvUeUvEjYg?fbclid=IwAR2eSnMirSBk7csPjvTcHP8o9IQjPFoyHjknw9Qzw57W9o9Ay_XE5-7L-lo?fbclid=I&ftredirect=1

1 hour ago, antrin said:

I’m amazed, Rascal.  :o

THAT link actually works!   :)

Am more amazed the game not been moved for sky.

With the blue bigots at home against Dundee U, is it possible sky are not going to show them that weekend   :shockaroony

8 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Am more amazed the game not been moved for sky.

With the blue bigots at home against Dundee U, is it possible sky are not going to show them that weekend   :shockaroony

At the minute Sky have no Scottish games planned for that weekend..............................televised games have the Sky Sports logo next to them on their website. 

I suppose that could change, not sure what notice they need to give as all the following weeks are not showing any televised matched so need to wait and see. 

image.png.a9222c768a981358c8f4e88751aac5d5.png

Edited by faraway saint

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

At the minute Sky have no Scottish games planned for that weekend..............................televised games have the Sky Sports logo next to them on their website. 

image.png.a9222c768a981358c8f4e88751aac5d5.png

Seen that. No game marked down for 12 noon on the 18th Sep.

5 hours ago, Tommy said:

Seen that. No game marked down for 12 noon on the 18th Sep.

I think it will be on Sunday 18th at 12 noon as they are showing an EPL game on Saturday lunchtime. Would rather it wasn't moved at all so I live in hope. If it is moved it is very short notice. Perhaps they don't realise people have other things going on in their life and need to plan . On second thoughts they just don't care.

3 hours ago, Oldfellow said:

I think it will be on Sunday 18th at 12 noon as they are showing an EPL game on Saturday lunchtime. Would rather it wasn't moved at all so I live in hope. If it is moved it is very short notice. Perhaps they don't realise people have other things going on in their life and need to plan . On second thoughts they just don't care.

Old fellow. The game has been confirmed for Saturday 17 September at 3 pm and tickets for that date are now on sale at the St Mirren website. I posted a link in an earlier post.