Saint Mirren v Celtic 17 September 2022

Rascal

44 minutes ago, elvis said:

I'm working so 1 game so far I've lost of my season ticket .no thought to season ticket holders again.

This time I agree Elvis and as Exiled said after putting tickets for the Saturday on sale. Six of us now can’t go and I have the added pleasure (like many others) of contributing to keeping the family stand

Irrespective of dates and timing ,or Sky coverage, I suggest a saints defensive line up including Jimmy Drinkwater, Jim Clunie, Cockles Wilson, Abercrombie, Jack Copland, Jim Goodwin and Gogic. Dundee Utd went for the “after you, Claude” tactic on Sunday. Those chaps above, I suggest would adopt a rather different attitude, one which is much more suited to dealing with the current Celtic team. 😁

13 minutes ago, alanb said:

First Team Fixtures (stmirren.com)

Top line 

All fixtures can be subject to change

Sky are now tending to announce TV games monthly in a block announcement,guess it makes them feel important and in control.

A positive...may free up a seat or two in hospitality for those who can afford it 

This is less than a month away.  Also a bit of an indication how much Sky really don't care about Scottish Football and use it as a filler.  When was there last a game on Sky that didn't involve the OF (away) or a token Edinburgh derby . 

Last year not a single bottom six game got a look in when play offs were up in the air.  I get that they look for viewing figures but a bit of fairness would be nice, especially now no PPV is available. 

2 minutes ago, exiledfan said:

This is less than a month away.  Also a bit of an indication how much Sky really don't care about Scottish Football and use it as a filler.  When was there last a game on Sky that didn't involve the OF (away) or a token Edinburgh derby . 

Last year not a single bottom six game got a look in when play offs were up in the air.  I get that they look for viewing figures but a bit of fairness would be nice, especially now no PPV is available. 

Sky announce monthly as in What's on in September,November etc towards the end of the previous month and agrred only certain teams and fixtures matter.

SPFL and SFA suck it up 

5 minutes ago, exiledfan said:

It is actually less than 3 weeks. 

Rest of your post is spot on. 

5 minutes ago, alanb said:

Sky announce monthly as in What's on in September,November etc towards the end of the previous month and agrred only certain teams and fixtures matter.

SPFL and SFA suck it up 

Surely they know that they want an OF game away for TV and less than 3 weeks f**ks up all sets of fans.

Can't be any championship games in England they fancied that weekend.

3 minutes ago, exiledfan said:

Surely they know that they want an OF game away for TV and less than 3 weeks f**ks up all sets of fans.

Can't be any championship games in England they fancied that weekend.

They control our game ( a little money goes a long way to the SPFL ) and have enough channels to show a championship game too

32 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

A tad dramatic with the "fcuks up all sets of fans" as I'd imagine the vast majority will still make it. 

FS…All in this case means…each set of fans involved. But….only someone who doesn’t go to games would make the comment you have just made. It is unsatisfactory on many levels that this should happen. 

6 minutes ago, Rascal said:

FS…All in this case means…each set of fans involved. But….only someone who doesn’t go to games would make the comment you have just made. It is unsatisfactory on many levels that this should happen. 

It happens every season and there's the same "drama" posts from a few.

In real terms it matters little.

I don't need to go to many game to understand that. :byebye

Edited by faraway saint

1 hour ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I would never buy a ticket for a Saturday home game against either of the OF if I knew I could only make the Saturday. Almost certain to be subject to some disruption. 
When will folk stop being surprised by this??

Normally, I would agree but this time Saints put Saturday 17 Tickets on line only to change this within hours.

• 2 weeks later...