Saint Mirren v Celtic 17 September 2022

Rascal

15 hours ago, DougJamie said:

I dont need Elvis to tell me we wont win tom but nothing really to lose apart from goal difference... this is a really top team we are playing apart from 30 mins against Real Madrid eh the best team in the world .... still COYS ... stranger things have happened just i cant think of any just now... 11 buses required

Don't you love it, when one gets it wrong. :whistle

11 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Not often I say anything nice about Kris Boyd, but fair play to him.

He’s making sure the emphasis is on how good we were rather than how poor Celtic were. 

Stilian Petrov needs a bib with all the shite coming out of his mouth, what the fuck is he

on about, 

Another hard working, professional performance from the players.  I think It's hard to single out anyone, Stephen Robinson has just singled out Curtis Main during his BBC Radio Scotland interview but I think every player did their bit this afternoon.  They put their bodies in the line of fire, chased balls down and made sure Celtic weren't comfortable.

On 9/17/2022 at 7:37 AM, Saint@Johnstone said:

Thanks to Saints changing the date and time of the match, none of our three season tickets will be used. Probably a blessing in disguise as it’s likely to be a mauling by Celtic anyway. 

Painful! However I also predicted we'd get gubbed... 

This is the time to relish being a Saints fan, and if you were there it probably wouldn't have happened - Butterfly Effect and all that. :) 

43 minutes ago, pod said:

Don't you love it, when one gets it wrong. :whistle

I 'did an @elvis' too. But to be fair, I don't think anybody saw that coming. They were unbeaten for 364 days in the league; six straight wins, beat Dundee Utd 9-0, Rangers 4-0 and competed with Real Madrid for 60 minutes.

Truly an astonishing result.