Saint Mirren v Celtic 17 September 2022

Rascal

7 minutes ago, elvis said:

Elvis is right here never seen the game or listened to it gave my son my ticket but I'm absolutely buzzing with that result.

You have no shame, which matches your amount of brain cells 🤡🤡🤡

On 8/28/2022 at 5:43 PM, elvis said:

St Johnstone look not a bad outfit.dont see us getting anything  from our next 3 games in my opinion 

22 minutes ago, elvis said:

Elvis is right here never seen the game or listened to it gave my son my ticket but I'm absolutely buzzing with that result.

Hold that thought for the rest of your life, winding saints fans up every week  is NOT

and has never been funny in any way, think on daftie, you've been doing that shit

for years thicknut.

9 minutes ago, renfrew156 said:

Hold that thought for the rest of your life, winding saints fans up every week  is NOT

and has never been funny in any way, think on daftie, you've been doing that shit

for years thicknut.

He doesn't wind me up. I just see it as a pessimistic humour. Put him on your ignore list if he genuinely winds you up! :)  

Was fortunate/unfortunate enough to be on the Island of Gigha while this minor miracle was taking place.

The good news was I had an excellent G4 signal and was able to keep in touch as it all happened.

Surely one of the most memorable results/performances in most of our lifetimes.

Congratulations to all the players and management team for making this all possible.

1 hour ago, elvis said:

I'm surprised, i always thought elvis was the torn faced guy who sits behind me. When we scored the first goal today he celebrated with a look on his face as though someone had shat in his shoe.

6 minutes ago, saint in exile said:

Great performance and great result. Always good when we can GIU one of the ugly sisters. Like others said, difficult to pick a MoM, but Main was outstanding. He tormented the life out of their defence for the whole game.

Strain was the standout for me, if there was one.

2 minutes ago, proudtobeabuddy said:

Much better atmosphere with our family stand given back to the home fans, keep it that way! Our team benefitted from the support from 3 sides of the ground.

Crowd of 6.7k was also not far off what we had last year when they had two stands. Financial impact won't be as bad as stated. This will encourage saints fans to get to games. 

5 minutes ago, exiledfan said:

Crowd of 6.7k was also not far off what we had last year when they had two stands. Financial impact won't be as bad as stated. This will encourage saints fans to get to games. 

Exactly. I have always maintained that we lose more home fans when we give them two stands. Not only that but it was a much more enjoyable experience for our fans and a less toxic atmosphere. We cannot put money before our own fans again...although as you point out there was no loss in terms of numbers attending.