Saint Mirren v Celtic 17 September 2022

Rascal

On 9/19/2022 at 11:17 AM, HSS said:

What a performance from the Buds,absolutely outstanding Not having this “sellic didn’t perform” pish Sellic didn’t perform because we didn’t let them perform

Sellic fans in our end?I was at the ground quite early As I waited on my pals arriving I tuned into 4 sellic fans discussing their planned entry They were going to chap the big door used for disabled entry and they’d picked the one with a female steward They were going to rush it when the door opened Obviously it was my duty to pass this info on to another steward and their plan was thwarted I gave them a wee friendly wave as I entered the turnstile 😂There we’re 2 sellic fans sitting in front of us They stood out by not celebrating the 1st goal I had a wee laugh with them as we returned to our seats at half time To be honest I have no problem with that as long as they remain anonymous and those 2 lads were fine,if it had ended up 0-0 you wouldn’t have known who they supported May I also say I was surprised with the sellic fans protest,I thought it would have been worse I would call it a respectful showing of disrespect 🤔

A few beers were had after the game Court Bar,Argyll,Bankhouse,Bull Inn and meant to be the Balnagowan but I decided to keep walking when we got there and headed home Don’t know when I crashed out but i wakened at midnight still clutching the Chinese carry out menu in my hand

The Court Bar is the best St Mirren pub in the town

A great day out and a brilliant performance from everyone connected with SMFC

Proud to be a Buddie 🏁🏁🏁

Expecting to see you in the best saint pub today but i see a no show from you  :rolleyes:  

Maybe an other game and day  😊

55 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Expecting to see you in the best saint pub today but i see a no show from you  :rolleyes:  

Maybe an other game and day  😊

Don’t drink Sat matches mate which is why I love Sun football 🍻

• 4 months later...
On 9/19/2022 at 2:10 PM, BuddieinEK said:

And gives us a better chance of securing a fanbase for future generations as I predicted it would. Baz laughed. Baz derided my optimism, vision and ambition for our club. Baz assured us it was financial suicide. Baz supported the old firm fans being behind both goals. Baz owes us an apology! 

You just got utterly raging that you didn't have the tools to change my opinion (it still hasn't changed). Imagine being so bitter, twisted and pig-headed that you just can't accept some people don't agree with you... 

As for you being optimistic, that really is a joke worth the 4+ month wait. 🤣

16 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

You just got utterly raging that you didn't have the tools to change my opinion (it still hasn't changed). Imagine being so bitter, twisted and pig-headed that you just can't accept some people don't agree with you... 

Your entertainment value is soaring

Edited by DougJamie

2 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Holy crap batman.

You are really craving attention. Needy wee soul.

Four and a half months to reply and that's your best.

FYI.... I really do NOT want you to agree with me.

You are WRONG and that has been proven.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Are you Frozen? Let It Go! 😎

2 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Holy crap batman.

You are really craving attention. Needy wee soul.

Four and a half months to reply and that's your best.

FYI.... I really do NOT want you to agree with me.

You are WRONG and that has been proven.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Are you Frozen? Let It Go! 😎

You have obsessed over my existence for years. Don’t want to engage with me, don’t mention, quote or react to me. Simple :) 

It’s a matter of opinion, not right or wrong. You can’t accept that. Bitter & twisted. 

21 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

You have obsessed over my existence for years. Don’t want to engage with me, don’t mention, quote or react to me. Simple :) 

It’s a matter of opinion, not right or wrong. You can’t accept that. Bitter & twisted. 

That doesn't make you right though. Evidence seems to suggest otherwise.

in fact it seems to justify BinEK's claims are based in fact.

Edited by stlucifer

16 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

That doesn't make you right though. Evidence seems to suggest otherwise.

in fact it seems to justify BinEK's claims are based in fact.

The point he can’t get by is the two stand deal. I still think we should have given them two & I think it’s unfortunate, so many fans can’t see by taking the money over empty seats. 

If we could have grown the crowd like this season + got the money for the two stands, we maybe could have brought in a couple more in that window. 

It’s just my opinion, I’m not asking anyone to agree with it, but I’ve seen nothing to change it. I accept, he simply is too bitter to let my opinion go on the subject. 👍

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

The point he can’t get by is the two stand deal. I still think we should have given them two & I think it’s unfortunate, so many fans can’t see by taking the money over empty seats. 

If we could have grown the crowd like this season + got the money for the two stands, we maybe could have brought in a couple more in that window. 

It’s just my opinion, I’m not asking anyone to agree with it, but I’ve seen nothing to change it. I accept, he simply is too bitter to let my opinion go on the subject. 👍

I had not mentioned it for four and a half months.

You brought it up oh needy one.

Let it go. 😂😂😂

2 hours ago, bazil85 said:

I'm not the one who begged to stop engaging then came crawling back... Always remember that. :) 

FFS... You sought me out you needy little turd.

I only ever laugh at your posts these days and let others rip the proverbial out of you.

More fun.

Right... Playtime must be over... Get back to class. 

19 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

FFS... You sought me out you needy little turd.

I only ever laugh at your posts these days and let others rip the proverbial out of you.

More fun.

Right... Playtime must be over... Get back to class. 

You went for a bite with the post, as you often do. I only just seen it when I responded. You got what you wanted (and crave). You're welcome :) 

There is no "laugh" from you, it is very clear my mere existence on here triggers you. Has done for years, lol. 

1 minute ago, bazil85 said:

You went for a bite with the post, as you often do. I only just seen it when I responded. You got what you wanted (and crave). You're welcome :) 

There is no "laugh" from you, it is very clear my mere existence on here triggers you. Has done for years, lol. 

On here?

Trigger? Nah!

I do wonder if it has any meaningful point though, you sad little troll.

Four and a half months later, you dredge something up then accuse ME of the very thing you have just done.

Irony.

Oh my aching sides.

Back to class son. 

3 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

On here?

Trigger? Nah!

I do wonder if it has any meaningful point though, you sad little troll.

Four and a half months later, you dredge something up then accuse ME of the very thing you have just done.

Irony.

Oh my aching sides.

Back to class son. 

You literally went out your way to drag me into a subject (yet again) you disagreed with me on, despite me finishing with it. By definition, what you were doing is online trolling. 

I have told you multiple times, if you don't want to hear from me... Don't quote me, mention me (directly or indirectly) or react to my posts. It could not be easier but you utterly failed to do it despite begging for our engagement to end. 

Let me once again be clear, I will completely leave you alone on here, you only have to do the above. You have no desire to do that, so you'll get responses from me when I see them. It's what you want after all, not sure why you're reacting this way :) 

47 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

You literally went out your way to drag me into a subject (yet again) you disagreed with me on, despite me finishing with it. By definition, what you were doing is online trolling. 

I have told you multiple times, if you don't want to hear from me... Don't quote me, mention me (directly or indirectly) or react to my posts. It could not be easier but you utterly failed to do it despite begging for our engagement to end. 

Let me once again be clear, I will completely leave you alone on here, you only have to do the above. You have no desire to do that, so you'll get responses from me when I see them. It's what you want after all, not sure why you're reacting this way :) 

Just checking... any time limits to that promise?

Four and a half months seemed quite reasonable to me but you couldn't cope when you realised that you didn't have the last word.

Drives you crazy son, doesn't it?

Rhetorical question.

Feel free to ignore me. (You can't though, can you?)

Another rhetorical question. 🤐😜

Troll-Spray-10-25-2010.jpg

5 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Just checking... any time limits to that promise?

Four and a half months seemed quite reasonable to me but you couldn't cope when you realised that you didn't have the last word.

Drives you crazy son, doesn't it?

Rhetorical question.

Feel free to ignore me. (You can't though, can you?)

Another rhetorical question. 🤐😜

Nope. when you had your near breakdown and begged me not message you, I didn't until you came crawling back. 

I will happily ignore you, but I am also happy to scratch that itch for you & keep engaging. If you don't want to, you know what you have to do... I will take any & all future interactions from you as a craving to talk & I will oblige :) 

You're observably the one triggered, it's been clear for years. You're a very angry, grudge-holding person.