Saint Mirren v Celtic 17 September 2022

Rascal

2 hours ago, W6er said:

You can. But, why give money to a club that was founded with Irish Republican principles? If you read any history of Celtic, you will know they flew the Irish tricolour more than thirty years before the creation of the Irish Free State (plenty of books on their history: - I recommend https://www.amazon.co.uk/Old-Firm-Sectarianism-Society-Scotland/dp/0859761215😞

There's nothing stopping you from being a vegan and rearing animals for slaughter, but they're incompatible in principle, aren't they?

Tell your friends to wear t-shirts emblazoned with 'I love the King' to the next home game and let me know how they get on...

FFS, I can only imagine W6er is in the middle of a drunken sleep ATM, cos no cnut posts pish like this sober .😂😂

When you wake up give yerself a slap in the kisser for being such a fool, and stay back from the internet when full of the swally.... 🤣

8 hours ago, stlucifer said:

If Celtic are as profligate in front of goal as they were tonight we have a chance of stealing something. Celtic "gung ho" attitude suits Robinson's tactics. If my if works out then I think our wingbacks will hold the key to our performance, strikers not withstanding obviously. More in hope than expectation though.

I would suggest "gung ho" will see us be lucky to keep it to 3 or 4, especially if Jota is in the same form as he's too hot to handle for many teams. 

Celtic are probably as good a side as they have been for many years right now, let's get this game out of the way and move on. 

4 hours ago, Helmettroll said:

FFS, I can only imagine W6er is in the middle of a drunken sleep ATM, cos no cnut posts pish like this sober .😂😂

When you wake up give yerself a slap in the kisser for being such a fool, and stay back from the internet when full of the swally.... 🤣

I was pished...but my point still stands! 

19 hours ago, linwood buddie said:

The huge majority of Celtic fans who participate in these actions only due so because they support Celtic and that’s what they do , how many have served in the forces ?, it will be a good few or they will not even be tim’s , same as the other half they only do this British god save the Queen/ king thing because they support that mob some of them are even tim’s.😊

And… to be further fair….

…for me, it’s only in recent years that Celtic fans have been more and more accepting of the Green Brigade's aggressive stance, which itself developed in response to unending, escalating blue bigotry and assumed Loyalist ascendancy. (Until Rangers died and the loser fans got even more bitter.)

The GB’s unattractive stance had grown out of the IRA and its malevolent practices, throughout Ulster and the UK mainland.

i can’t speak for a catholic, Celtic-leaning population, but I could understand why they might desert their wee, home-town diddy teams and seek solidarity in a Celtic majority.

Usually don't attend games involving the bigot brothers. But will attend as the club has listened and gave them 1 stand. It can't always be about money.

I also hope the club police this game correctly. They don't have good record in this department. IE Motherwell game. We don't want mankies in the home end. Coys.

Sent from my SM-S906B using Tapatalk

On 9/14/2022 at 5:38 PM, WeeBud said:

Why can’t you be a pro-Unionist, Royalist Celtic fan……I have two friends who are exactly that and they are two of the most sane people I know??

I have a few mates that support both sides of the old firm although they hardly see them which is a bit like me with us.

They are more than decent people and it's a mistake to label people because of the team they support.

40 minutes ago, Wooden Saint said:

I have a few mates that support both sides of the old firm although they hardly see them which is a bit like me with us.

They are more than decent people and it's a mistake to label people because of the team they support.

While I see what you mean, I too have mates of either half of the @rsecheeks, (no such thing as the "old firm as one died), and, yes, they are decent folk until they start to discuss their respective teams. Then they believe they have a god given right to laud over every other one of the forty senior clubs in the game. They have ideas above their station. They actually do believe they could survive if the rest of us just curled up and died.

2 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

While I see what you mean, I too have mates of either half of the @rsecheeks, (no such thing as the "old firm as one died), and, yes, they are decent folk until they start to discuss their respective teams. Then they believe they have a god given right to laud over every other one of the forty senior clubs in the game. They have ideas above their station. They actually do believe they could survive if the rest of us just curled up and died.

As I said it's a mistake to label people because of the team they support and your description isn't my mates.

Maybe you need some new mates.

The old firm is a habit I'll not get out of. 

Cheers. 

10 minutes ago, Wooden Saint said:

As I said it's a mistake to label people because of the team they support and your description isn't my mates.

Maybe you need some new mates.

The old firm is a habit I'll not get out of. 

Cheers. 

Sorry but I don't believe you. I have NEVER met a @rsechheek fan who didn't believe we needed them and who didn't think they were more deserving than the rest of of the clubs in Scotland. If you don't think your mates  say this then my only conclusion is that they are dumb in the vocal sense or you are deaf.

7 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Sorry but I don't believe you. I have NEVER met a @rsechheek fan who didn't believe we needed them and who didn't think they were more deserving than the rest of of the clubs in Scotland. If you don't think your mates  say this then my only conclusion is that they are dumb in the vocal sense or you are deaf.

Listen pal, I don't really give a flying f**k if you believe me and best to keep your insults for others as I was only being polite and answering your post. 

I'll finish this at this point as I don't intend to get involved in any unnecessary quarrels. 

That goes for your silly answer inthe queen thread. 

My optician is a fan of the dead club and we had a discussion about it last time I was there, it was on the verge of becoming heated but fortunately we both drew back, just a tip if your dentist supports one of the ugly sisters I would consider saying you like rugby, much safer and with less chance of a painful outcome!

29 minutes ago, Wooden Saint said:

Listen pal, I don't really give a flying f**k if you believe me and best to keep your insults for others as I was only being polite and answering your post. 

I'll finish this at this point as I don't intend to get involved in any unnecessary quarrels. 

That goes for your silly answer inthe queen thread. 

Good debating. And I never gave a silly answer. I gave abn honest opinion. Anyone who thinks the answer is servitude to a person on the strength of the family they were born into is the stupid one. Draw the flacid horns in.

11 hours ago, stlucifer said:

Is it possible others fly in better circles than yourself, I have friends from both sides and most of them don't portray those thoughts.

7 minutes ago, Slarti said:
27 minutes ago, WeeBud said:
Is it possible others fly in better circles than yourself, I have friends from both sides and most of them don't portray those thoughts.

"most of them don't", so some do?

I never, at any point, suggested that "some" don't......I was only challenging Lucy's assertion that they "all" do.

12 minutes ago, Slarti said:
17 minutes ago, WeeBud said:
I never, at any point, suggested that "some" don't......I was only challenging Lucy's assertion that they "all" do.

He never said they all do, "

He basically called Wooden Saint a liar for claiming that "he" had met people who didn't, so a wee bit more than " he said he'd never met one who didn't."

Now, go look out the window and tell us if it's raining and leave this to the grownups. 😉