The Queen

shull

5 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Feck off Betty, not the time or place for your childish shite. 

Errrr... No difference.

One person's concern is another's "tasteless and needless shite". Hope I quoted you ok there. 

Goodness knows how much "tasteless and needless shite" others (some mourning) have had to put up with from you. 

Hypocrisy.

Imagine you of all people trying to take the higher moral ground. 😂😂😂

Edited by BuddieinEK

1 minute ago, BuddieinEK said:

Errrr... No difference.

One person's concern is another's "tasteless and needless shite". Hope I quoted you ok there. 

Goodness knows how much "tasteless and needless shite" others (some mourning) have had to put up with from you. 

Hypocrisy.

Imagine you of all people trying to take the higher moral ground. 😂😂😂

PM me, we'll sort this out in private. 

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

If anybody feels the real need to post tasteless and needless shite nip over to Pie & Bovril where there's a competition running to post that type of stuff. 

We all know you're hurting, and would like you to know we are all here for you at this difficult time. Hope you're ok.

Edited by Hendo

Ok despite earlier posts and the sides being taken, a generally acknowledged decent human being has passed away, yes she'll get more coverage as befits her position but to put it into perspective I was sick of hearing about Bowie's death, so swings and roundabouts. It was inevitable and sad as it is for her immediate family and those who knew her she does deserve respect and the funeral will draw a line under it so we can all move on.

6 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Hey @HSS, some footage of it was bound to turn up.

https://twitter.com/FitbaPatter/status/1567962462346944514?s=20&t=QahgErpToX7z8uIXFf74iw

PS...posted as a link rather than the usual embedded tweet so as not to "cause offence" to anyone.

No convinced who the bigger fannies are. The one shouting f**k the Queen or the ones singing GSTQ. 

41 minutes ago, StanleySaint said:

Ok despite earlier posts and the sides being taken, a generally acknowledged decent human being has passed away, yes she'll get more coverage as befits her position but to put it into perspective I was sick of hearing about Bowie's death, so swings and roundabouts. It was inevitable and sad as it is for her immediate family and those who knew her she does deserve respect and the funeral will draw a line under it so we can all move on.

Billy is dead?

I have already intimated that I understand the heartbreak of anyone losing a parent/grandparent .

BUT.

MY biggest concern over this, nay, my only concern, is that the games this weekend are cancelled. There is no need. I don't mind that some would wish to reflect and would, if requested, hold up to the minute's silence if in attendance at any game where it happened, as I would for any other tribute.

I have never, ever considered her "my queen". I would have preferred the position had been, and, going forward, should be either diluted and self financed or abolished completely. In this day and age, people actually wishing to be subservient to any other individual seems wierd.