The Queen

shull

24 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

A bit of luck this could be the end of her.

What she did was disgusting and tasteless, though I have seen similar incidents following the death of Margaret Thatcher. However, I don't approve of the lynch mob that attacked her property and apparently wanted to assault her - that's even more disgusting. I think her business is finished and she may have to leave the area, however the same could have been achieved through a boycott of her business.

18 minutes ago, pod said:

Apparently, tens of thousands do. 🤔

That's fine, let them get on with sitting in their room being miserable or standing in the rain outside the various palatial houses, but why impose this 'period of mourning' on the rest of us by depriving us of a normal weekend?

13 minutes ago, ianmac said:

That's fine, let them get on with sitting in their room being miserable or standing in the rain outside the various palatial houses, but why impose this 'period of mourning' on the rest of us by depriving us of a normal weekend?

Why is it. 

17 minutes ago, ianmac said:

She was the Queen of the kingdom, that's just the way things are.

The residents around our park might be fecked off that every 2nd Saturday they HAVE to put up with all the hassle that brings, suppose they just have to put up with football supporters imposing on them. 

A wonderful  lady who served this country with thru  her  dedicated life  to country and humanity. I am disgusted with the useless morons on here that make any negative comments from their sad little plastic houses... probably best look on your own unimportant lives ...lack of humanity ...lack of compansion and realise no wonder you cant recognise greatness as youre the polar opposite...  certainly been an eye opener this thread as you realise no wonder the world is where it is.. God Save the King 

Edited by DougJamie

16 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

A wonderful  lady who served this country with thru  her  dedicated life  to country and humanity. I am disgusted with the useless morons on here that make any negative comments from their sad little plastic houses... probably best look on your own unimportant lives ...lack of humanity ...lack of compansion and realise no wonder you cant recognise greatness as youre the polar opposite...  certainly been an eye opener this thread as you realise no wonder the world is where it is.. God Save the King 

God save the king? Away!!!! 😅

27 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

I’m sorry Doug, you’re a good lad, but that is a load of completely over the top shite.

What gives you the right to decide what people should think.

I completely agree that some stuff (which there has been almost none of on here) is totally unacceptable, but how dare you pontificate about how sad people ought to feel or how important this event ought to be to them.  
I for one will say the bloody fitba matches being cancelled is a joke. Absolutely no need for it. 
You “grieve” your loss in your way and leave others to decide for themselves.

As you will no doubt be able to tell, your post has f**kin annoyed me. 

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Thankfully, yes.

As I mentioned, over on P&B it's a battle to see how low people can go. 

The Shamrock Rovers fans thing was truly horrible. Hundreds of grown adults singing that pish. I struggle to know what goes through some folks heads.

Its mob mentality too. I bet not one of them would’ve stood in the street and sung that by themselves. 

17 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I’m sorry Doug, you’re a good lad, but that is a load of completely over the top shite.

What gives you the right to decide what people should think.

I completely agree that some stuff (which there has been almost none of on here) is totally unacceptable, but how dare you pontificate about how sad people ought to feel or how important this event ought to be to them.  
I for one will say the bloody fitba matches being cancelled is a joke. Absolutely no need for it. 
You “grieve” your loss in your way and leave others to decide for themselves.

As you will no doubt be able to tell, your post has f**kin annoyed me. 

Mate people can think what they like... but at least show respect and a bit of dignity.. Sport has recognised it so should we all..  

48 minutes ago, Buddymarvellous said:

Big team found….

Can I just say, I really HATE this "big team found" shite, even if is posted or said as a 'joke'.

I couldn't tell you how many times I've been asked "aye, but what's your big team" whenever I say I support St Mirren, and it always makes me mad. The last thing we need is a St Mirren fan winding up another St Mirren fan with this bigoted shite.