The Queen

shull

18 minutes ago, shull said:

Watching British pomp, tradition, ceremony, etc is wonderful.

We do it so well.

Love it.

It is certainly up there, along with keeping their people in poverty and protecting paedophiles, as the establishments greatest attributes. 

I wonder how much all this "pomp, tradition and ceremony" is costing us?

31 minutes ago, Hendo said:

It is certainly up there, along with keeping their people in poverty and protecting paedophiles, as the establishments greatest attributes. 

I wonder how much all this "pomp, tradition and ceremony" is costing us?

I had seven on ignore .

Now, the above makes eight. He won't be missed.

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

FFS. 

1 hour ago, shull said:

I had seven on ignore .

Now, the above makes eight. He won't be missed.

Typical of the royalists. No attempt to engage in debate, airbrushing of history and avoidance of uncomfortable truths, aided by a fawning national media whose control of the narrative would put North Korea in the shade.

Just now, Hendo said:

Typical of the royalists. No attempt to engage in debate, airbrushing of history and avoidance of uncomfortable truths, aided by a fawning national media whose control of the narrative would put North Korea in the shade.

Typical extremist shite, only seeing one side while spouting more wanky pish. 

Jog on. 🥱

2 hours ago, shull said:

Watching British pomp, tradition, ceremony, etc is wonderful.

We do it so well.

Love it.

Much as agree with the general sentiment of the above statement the fawning nature of some of your other royal related posts almost made me ignore it but as I believe I'm already on your ignore list you won't see my comment so really I needn't have bothered fortunately I have time on my hands currently so could afford to take the time to post anyway.

33 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

So. The English Queen dies and yet the quintessential English "sports" such as cricket continue as usual.

She'll be turning in her coffin at the prospect of having to spend 6 hours being driven through Scotland, then several days in Edinburgh. Flying from the capital to London bypassing all her English subjects. Shocking. :whistle