The Queen

shull

3 minutes ago, pod said:

She'll be turning in her coffin at the prospect of having to spend 6 hours being driven through Scotland, then several days in Edinburgh. Flying from the capital to London bypassing all her English subjects. Shocking. :whistle 

I think it's symbolic , she's unlikely to be in the coffin in case there are "incidents"! Charlie and his Mrs flew down on Friday , I wouldn't be surprised if she was on that flight too !

11 minutes ago, pod said:

She'll be turning in her coffin at the prospect of having to spend 6 hours being driven through Scotland, then several days in Edinburgh. Flying from the capital to London bypassing all her English subjects. Shocking. :whistle 

It won't matter a jot where they take the lifeless corpse. It is but a shell. She, the english queen, has passed on, (metaphorically speaking as there is nowhere to pass on to). Gone. Deceased. No more. Expired. Unable to turn anywhere.

Edited by stlucifer

47 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Typical extremist shite, only seeing one side while spouting more wanky pish. 

Jog on. 🥱

You are the one who wishes to justify one family living in opulent wealth while millions cant afford to pay their bills. A family whose vast wealth is paid for by us, the taxpayers, without any oversight or control of how this money is spent, so this weeks grotesque spectacle is justified as showing respect, despite the fact that only months ago she paid £12 million of our money to silence her sons accusers over sexual abuse allegations.

I think its you with the extremist views.

Just now, Hendo said:

You are the one who wishes to justify one family living in opulent wealth while millions cant afford to pay their bills. A family whose vast wealth is paid for by us, the taxpayers, without any oversight or control of how this money is spent, so this weeks grotesque spectacle is justified as showing respect, despite the fact that only months ago she paid £12 million of our money to silence her sons accusers over sexual abuse allegations.

:snore

They had originally said her coffin will be transported to London on the Royal Train , now they are saying it will be flown by RAF aircraft to Northolt.  Will be interesting ( for an anorak like me ) to see what aircraft they choose  ✈️

let me clarify . Will they use the Voyager , otherwise known as “Boris’Jet” ?   If so , she’s gonna have to be hoisted up using the ground handling eqpt like a pice of Cargo .

if they choose one of the Cargo aircraft like C-130 , C-17 or A400, the coffin can be marched  on with some ceremony but they’re not exactly glamorous ( I know she won’t mind but Anne might not enjoy the flight 🙄

Edited by Callum Gilhooley

1 hour ago, Hendo said:

Thoroughly agree, it’s well overdue that we get rid of that dreadful family. It’s completely embarrassing to watch and listen to endless sycophantic toadies , I reckon there will be a serious backlash against the BBC for the hours of one sided drivel foisted upon us. As for the football being cancelled, I have a good idea why that happened. 🤨

1 minute ago, Saint@Johnstone said:

Thoroughly agree, it’s well overdue that we get rid of that dreadful family. It’s completely embarrassing to watch and listen to endless sycophantic toadies , I reckon there will be a serious backlash against the BBC for the hours of one sided drivel foisted upon us. As for the football being cancelled, I have a good idea why that happened. 🤨

I’ve dipped in & out today as my better half was watching but eventually she barred me because of my ranting about the constant stream of arse lickers and Beeb toadies constantly ramming “we are a  United Kingdom” ,” one big family “ “ it’s at times like this we come together “ “Four great nations together”   shite .  

They’re are becoming tiresome, well even more tiresome than usual if that were possible 😡

2 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

I’ve dipped in & out today as my better half was watching but eventually she barred me because of my ranting about the constant stream of arse lickers and Beeb toadies constantly ramming “we are a  United Kingdom” ,” one big family “ “ it’s at times like this we come together “ “Four great nations together”   shite .  

They’re are becoming tiresome, well even more tiresome than usual if that were possible 😡

Wish she was in charge of this forum. :lol:

Tiresome, aye. :rolleyes:

I heard the news late on Thursday, was too busy working with no radio on so was oblivious.

I see myself a fairly neutral with the royal family but I had the pleasure of meeting the queen many years back at a farming show thing where a mate took me along.

She was the nicest, sweetest person you could meet and knew about his animals, coos and spent 5 minutes discussing various aspects of farming.

I understand she's not for everyone but I dislike the smart arsed attempts to discredit and demean her at a time like this.

I work 7 days a week when Im busy but I will take most of next Monday off and  my mates will raise a dram and tell a few stories and may she rest in piece. 

3 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Thats what Crucified Prince Andrew 'Dipping in and Out"