The Queen

shull

7 hours ago, Hendo said:

Absolutely nothing disrespectful in what he said. Perhaps you think he should be arrested too?

Here's the thing, what this particular walloper said, or believes, is neither here not there.

We have a person who's died, her hearse is slowly driving through the capital city, her grieving family are walking behind, albeit with one black sheep, who might well be much happier sitting in a dark room crying, there are thousands of people there who are there to pay their respects and this absolute cracker decides to shout out his heartfelt ideas. :1eye

If you, or anybody else, can't see this is utterly disrespectful to all of the above then you are, indeed a major bell end.

As for arrested, a swift kick in the charlies (see what I did there) would have been more apt. 

I hope this helps. 

8 hours ago, Hendo said:

Absolutely nothing disrespectful in what he said. Perhaps you think he should be arrested too?

Unquestionably Prince Andrew is a grade 1 walloper. He has lived his life as a leech, seeking out freebies from all and sundry. He has been a drain on the British taxpayer for virtually all of his adult life. An unpleasant, rude and ungrateful individual. He might be an odious creep and he certainly has kept some extremely dubious friendships. 

He might (by US law) even be a suspected paedophile.

However, as things stand, he is not a convicted criminal. No accusations against him have been proven in a court of law anywhere in the world. 

On this basis, I would argue that he is entitled to march behind his mother's coffin with dignity, and without being subjected to libellous abuse from a lout in the crowd. This crowd had gathered to pay their respects to the Queen and not to listen to some opinionated arsewipe with a poor sense of timing.

I am not a Royalist. I respect everyone's right to free speech. But I also respect the right of those who wish to pay their last respects to a monarch who has reigned for 70 years with some dignity.

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Here's the thing, what this particular walloper said, or believes, is neither here not there.

We have a person who's died, her hearse is slowly driving through the capital city, her grieving family are walking behind, albeit with one black sheep, who might well be much happier sitting in a dark room crying, there are thousands of people there who are there to pay their respects and this absolute cracker decides to shout out his heartfelt ideas. :1eye

If you, or anybody else, can't see this is utterly disrespectful to all of the above then you are, indeed a major bell end.

As for arrested, a swift kick in the charlies (see what I did there) would have been more apt. 

I hope this helps. 

Whilst I was giving a eulogy at the funeral of someone I had supported for 20 years.. to 5 heartbroken mourners... You thought it appropriate to mock anyone taking COVID seriously.

I knew the people concerned well.

You and the royal family tight?

Hypocrite. 

7 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Whilst I was giving a eulogy at the funeral of someone I had supported for 20 years.. to 5 heartbroken mourners... You thought it appropriate to mock anyone taking COVID seriously.

I knew the people concerned well.

You and the royal family tight?

Hypocrite. 

Did I? 

YOU turned the Covid thread into your own personal grief thread, willing to pour our as much as you could while many, myself included, keep family death mainly to ourselves. 

Away and troll somewhere else, I've had enough of your self importance. :byebye

6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Did I? 

YOU turned the Covid thread into your own personal grief thread, willing to pour our as much as you could while many, myself included, keep family death mainly to ourselves. 

Away and troll somewhere else, I've had enough of your self importance. :byebye

You turned it into yet another corner of your playground where the only opinion that mattered in your mind was your own. It was the only valid one in your mind.

You trashed others regularly, yet you don't like it when shown up on this thread. Hypocrite. 

19 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

You turned it into yet another corner of your playground where the only opinion that mattered in your mind was your own. It was the only valid one in your mind.

You trashed others regularly, yet you don't like it when shown up on this thread. Hypocrite. 

Your willingness to be the centre of attention for grief knows no bounds, while the majority ket it to themselves.

You're making stuff up to cover up the fact your an embarrassment, although you love the limelight when somebody is ill or dies, a ghoul. 

15 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Your willingness to be the centre of attention for grief knows no bounds, while the majority ket it to themselves.

You're making stuff up to cover up the fact your an embarrassment, although you love the limelight when somebody is ill or dies, a ghoul. 

"You're" the embarrassment. 😂😂😂

"Your" (sic) the one courting attention. As always.

Edited by BuddieinEK

6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Ignore....................coward. :byebye

I should be so lucky. 😂😂😂

Your faux grief and mock indignation on this thread is hilarious. Even by your standards tough guy. 😂😂😂

No respect for you whatsoever but out of respect for HRH I will bow out now.

I have humiliated you enough. 😎

4 hours ago, faraway saint said:

I would be less than pleased.  

4 hours ago, Slarti said:
5 hours ago, alanb said:
Centre parc have cancelled their customers on Monday 
Interesting business move 

I imagine that they'll be inundated with compensation claims.

It seems that Centre Parcs have had a change of heart 

Edited by alanb

5 hours ago, faraway saint said:

I hope this helps. 

The post i made was in reference to Patrick Harvies comments which i didnt find disrespectful, not the guy shouting at Prince Andrew.

Hope that helps.