The Queen

shull

22 hours ago, Percy Veer said:

I genuinely made a mistake by typing "pair" instead of "set".  Just like I did with your post, you quoted it before I had a chance to edit "pair" to "set".  Again, this is the truth but I can't be responsible if you believe me or not.  I would never make fun of Rosary beads.  I don't know if you saw my post in the thread about St. Mirren FC giving season tickets to schools in Renfrewshire or not, if you had you would understand why I'd never make jokes about Rosary beads.  I've always considered myself a tolerant person, I was raised to respect people no matter their background, religion or what part of the scheme or estate they were from.

As for the bit of your post that I've highlighted in bold (I hope you don't mind me doing that before you accuse me of editing your post or missing bits out), why are you making references to posts to someone you say you have on ignore?  Yes, I know if someone else who you don't have on ignore quotes them you will see Shull's posts but why bother getting involved if you would prefer to ignore him?  Is Shull that important to you that you felt the need to "make fun" of him?

You are a complete saddo. Really. You're like a chihuahua with a bone. Because you think rosary beads are important doesn't make it so to everyone else. I'm going to say this one more time then I'm out. They mean nothijng to me. Religion to me is an evil we don't need. Rosary beads are a toy to be played with. They serve no REAL purpose in my life. They mean NOTHING to me. What don't you get? As for shull. I put him on ignore because of his constant nonsensical posts. A fate that you are deserving of.

22 minutes ago, renfrew156 said:

Sure Chief Anything You Say Chief

You have to admit though, Loch Ness Noncer is Funny.

You really are a utter fanny.

Same when I knew you from Gallowhill, never really understood what was acceptable, always an outcast, a reason you moved down sowf.  

Unfortunately once a weirdo always a weirdo now slither off and don't annoy me with your tragic pish. 

7 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Same when I knew you from Gallowhill, never really understood what was acceptable, always an outcast, a reason you moved down sowf.  

Unfortunately once a weirdo always a weirdo now slither off and don't annoy me with your tragic pish. 

Can you answer my PM?

8 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

PRINCE ANDREW IS STILL

A FÙCKING NONCE

AND YOU ARE WELL OUT OF ORDER.

2 hours ago, stlucifer said:

You are a complete saddo. Really. You're like a chihuahua with a bone. Because you think rosary beads are important doesn't make it so to everyone else. I'm going to say this one more time then I'm out. They mean nothijng to me. Religion to me is an evil we don't need. Rosary beads are a toy to be played with. They serve no REAL purpose in my life. They mean NOTHING to me. What don't you get? As for shull. I put him on ignore because of his constant nonsensical posts. A fate that you are deserving of.

Where exactly did I say this?  That's right: I didn't!  I said I wouldn't make fun of them.  You come across as a bitter, sad man to be perfectly honest.  If putting me on ignore makes you feel better about yourself, please do.  You'll probably continue to mention myself and Shull though as you just can't help yourself.

What is it that upsets you so much that you make jokes about Religion and have no respect for people who are Religious?  Doesn't living in a democratic country mean that people can get to choose how to live their lives?  Who are you to mock other people for their beliefs?  What makes you so important that you can tell us all that people are stupid for being member of a Church?  Are you suggesting anyone who attends Religious services aren't allowed to be a St. Mirren supporter?

Did a bigger, stronger and more handsome boy from the local Catholic school steal the love of your life when you were a teenager?  Is this what this is all about?  Or did you get overlooked for a promotion that someone who attends Religious services got and now you're trying to compensate by making jokes about Rosary beads online?

Do you feel inadequate?

18 minutes ago, Percy Veer said:

Bloody hell! Do @stlucifer, @BuddieinEK and @renfrew156 all drink in the same pub?!  There'll be some hangovers tomorrow by the looks of it?! 😅😂🤣

I dont drink, I have been sober for 26 years

but andrew is still earl of inverness the loch ness noncer

dont forget to reply so silly bollox sees it

Edited by renfrew156

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Frankly I'd be more concerned that you have been posting extremist views. 

Ah yes, the common trope of the right wing, that those seeking a fairer, more egalitarian society are in some ways extremists. 

Anyway, enough of your diversion, you may not like other forum users but calling them a nonce without it would appear evidence is well out of order on a public forum.

Prince Andrew, on the other hand, is a nonce so its fair game to call him one. And his mum was a nonce enabler, much as you dont like to admit it.