The Queen

shull

6 hours ago, antrin said:

And…. once I recalled who Michael Fagan was…. I actually laughed!  

I was at a theatre on the South Bank tonight.  Was perplexed by the hordes of punters - much more than usual - walking west. So many that they were being controlled by stewards. 50-50 foreigners/UK.

Turns out they were queuing for something to do with the hoo-hah.  The line was maybe a couple of miles.  Hardly shifting.   People are weird.

To be clear. I was referring to the banner below that.

19 hours ago, shull said:

FORFUXSAKE

BBC Scotland are broadcasting live the Camanachd Cup Final between Kingussie and Lovat this Saturday afternoon.

Also, Saturday Sportscene will go ahead at night.

On 9/14/2022 at 11:26 AM, waldorf34 said:

I think Scotland did the country proud throughout the Queens stay in Scotland  , and with sun shining it looked glorious. 

A good point in a thread that's been taken into places it really shouldn't have.

We as a support pride ourselves  being above other teams supporters which is clearly not evident in this thread from a few who can't keep their childish jibes to themselves.  

Very sad but not surprising. 

43 minutes ago, Wooden Saint said:

A good point in a thread that's been taken into places it really shouldn't have.

We as a support pride ourselves  being above other teams supporters which is clearly not evident in this thread from a few who can't keep their childish jibes to themselves.  

Very sad but not surprising. 

WTF has supporting St. Mirren got to do with whether you believe you should "doff your cap" to someone just because of who their parents were? This thread should go where the people want it to go. It should highlight the hypocrisy of the myth and the facts. It should point out that this seemingly saintly woman who lived off my, and many others earnings and used millions of that money to keep her pervert of a son out of court was NOT as innocent as made out.

On 9/14/2022 at 11:54 PM, linwood buddie said:

Supposedly BBC have a 24 hr camera on the vigil , what are they expecting someone to nick the crown?

Bastards. I had a cunning plan to nick the crown sell it off and help people in Foodbanks and those unable to heart their homes.

https://inews.co.uk/news/how-much-is-the-queens-crown-worth-history-of-the-imperial-state-crown-explained-and-estimated-artefact-cost-1856439

How much is it worth?

This is the billion dollar question.

The crown jewels are thought of as priceless. They have never been insured, so they have never been appriased.

However, some experts believe it may be worth between £3bn and 5bn.

The Cullinan I on its own is estimated to be worth as much as £400m.

On BBC there they spoke of a mum who queued through the night with her two young children and carried one of them so she could sleep.

This is portrayed as normal behaviour in this batshit crazy world rather than shit parenting.

The nonce has also just been made deputy king without any comment from our fawning mainstream media.

8 minutes ago, Hendo said:

On BBC there they spoke of a mum who queued through the night with her two young children and carried one of them so she could sleep.

This is portrayed as normal behaviour in this batshit crazy world rather than shit parenting.

The nonce has also just been made deputy king without any comment from our fawning mainstream media.

Shit parenting?

You've lost the plot.