St Mirren v Livingston SPFL Premiership 1/10/22

shull

7 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I was actually thinking the opposite. Normally I’d agree with you but I’m quite happy to bask in this victory for a couple of weeks while Scotland exact some revenge on Ukraine and RoI. 

You'll definitely get the first. I doubt you'll get the second but, then again, many would have said you'd not get the opportunity of the first so, here's hoping.

On 9/19/2022 at 7:06 PM, Rascal said:

A win would obviously be good but a draw would not be a disaster.

They're a good side who have taken points from teams bigger and better than us, at least on paper.

Did you get the SMISA email re:hospitality? I replied a bit late, but was wondering when the results of the 'draw' will be made and how we'll be notified, or even if mugs like me will get notified.

Edited by W6er

I expect a fiery encounter between two well drilled and fit teams. I hope to make it to my usual seat as part of my post op rehabilitation! Parking behind the west stand will make this a lot easier and the stewards were very helpful in getting me in when I had difficulty. Close match but hope for a win for Saints.