St Mirren v Livingston SPFL Premiership 1/10/22

shull

49 minutes ago, pod said:

Apparently, he has turned up today 

Glad to hear. 

Grieve has been more than decent in just about every game he's played for us. Probably been unlucky to lose his place, although Main's form has been vastly improved this season. 

36 minutes ago, guinness said:

What the hell is wrong with Brophy now? He is inured constantly. Be as well to cut loose.

I've stood up for him constantly but think it may be a case of both parties being ready to move on in January if the constant lack of availability continues.

Brophy needs games, we need Brophy fit and avaiailbe to play. Neither the club nor the player are getting what they want/need currently so it might be a case of moving on being best for all parties.

15 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

I've stood up for him constantly but think it may be a case of both parties being ready to move on in January if the constant lack of availability continues.

Brophy needs games, we need Brophy fit and avaiailbe to play. Neither the club nor the player are getting what they want/need currently so it might be a case of moving on being best for all parties.

I've thought for a long time we should shift Brophy. Given the standard of recruitment under Robinson i'd be confident we can do better than Brophy given the wages he is on

9 hours ago, pondsman said:

Can't always make it to home games but will be there tomorrow.

Fourth plays fifth with only goal difference between them. One victory and three draws last season. All points to a very tight game. But must favour Buddies as the home team, so 2-1 to us.

COYS!!

I think I am right that should Hearts lose and we win then we would go into 3rd place. Winning would be great. 

2 hours ago, Rascal said:

I think I am right that should Hearts lose and we win then we would go into 3rd place. Winning would be great. 

I would prefer the draw in the sash bash derby. That coupled with a Saints win could see us going to Ibrox looking to go second. 

Defo happening. 

On 9/19/2022 at 2:07 PM, stlucifer said:

You'll definitely get the first. I doubt you'll get the second but, then again, many would have said you'd not get the opportunity of the first so, here's hoping.

😅 😂 🤣

It's amazing what you can achieve with faith and self belief! 😉 :clapping

2 hours ago, elvis said:

We will get humped it's the St Mirren way .

In the past that's usually been the script.  Under Mr. Robinson though, I think our luck is changing.  I know it's early days but he is definitely on to something with us.  I mentioned this before on here but I'll say it again, I've been enjoying going to the football so far this season.  For a long time, going to games felt like a chore but Stephen Robinson is doing something that is translating well on to the football pitch.

6 hours ago, Percy Veer said:

In the past that's usually been the script.  Under Mr. Robinson though, I think our luck is changing.  I know it's early days but he is definitely on to something with us.  I mentioned this before on here but I'll say it again, I've been enjoying going to the football so far this season.  For a long time, going to games felt like a chore but Stephen Robinson is doing something that is translating well on to the football pitch.

Watching your daughter doesn't really cover watching St Mirren, Shull. :lol:

Edited by faraway saint