Leicester Riots

shull

I've been following them on Twitter, as the MSM doesn't seem to want to cover them, and my understanding is that a Hindu march passed through a 'Muslim area'. Is that not the case?

I think a few on here, living in the West of Scotland, might appreciate what's going on. 😆

1 minute ago, W6er said:

I've been following them on Twitter, as the MSM doesn't seem to want to cover them, and my understanding is that a Hindu march passed through a 'Muslim area'. Is that not the case?

I think a few on here, living in the West of Scotland, might appreciate what's going on. 😆

They should both start football teams to compete against each other ……one set of fans could sing the fatwah is over why don’t you go home 😂

Jai Shri Ram

The expression was used by the Indian Hindu nationalist organisations Vishva Hindu Parishad (VHP), Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and their allies, which embraced the slogan in the late 20th century as a tool of increasing the visibility of Hinduism in public spaces and went on to use it as a battle cry. The slogan has since then been employed for perpetration of communal violence against people of other faiths.[23]

Is it not the same as moslems calling non believers kuffar?

Therefor intended to be deeply offensive.

10 hours ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

Of course it is 

It's difficult to know whether someone's being sarcastic online, through the medium of the written word.

I believe this is being attributed to Hindutva, which is a form of Hindu nationalism that some might describe as being 'right wing'.