Rangers International FC v St Mirren SPFL PREMIERSHIP 15/4/23

shull

Tempted to go to this one. I don't like giving the Old Firm my money, but it's closer to me than a home game, and I have a lot of Rangers supporting f(r)iends, as well as 3 season ticket holding neighbours. Plus, if we play like we did on Sunday, then we could get a result. :)

Fyi

don’t see it mentioned on the thread…. And probably you're all well aware of the early. K.O.

St Mirren v Rangers moved to early kick-off for TVpublished at 17:33 22 September

17:33 22 September

St Mirren's Scottish Premiership home game with Rangers on Saturday, 12 November has been chosen for TV coverage.

It means kick-off has been brought forward from 15:00 to 12:30, with the match being shown live on Sky Sports.

It is both clubs' final fixture before the Premiership's month-long shutdown for the World Cup.

56 minutes ago, antrin said:

Fyi

don’t see it mentioned on the thread…. And probably you're all well aware of the early. K.O.

St Mirren v Rangers moved to early kick-off for TVpublished at 17:33 22 September

St Mirren's Scottish Premiership home game with Rangers on Saturday, 12 November has been chosen for TV coverage.

It means kick-off has been brought forward from 15:00 to 12:30, with the match being shown live on Sky Sports.

It is both clubs' final fixture before the Premiership's month-long shutdown for the World Cup.

A tad premature...

1 hour ago, antrin said:

Fyi

Isn't this for the game in November or am I getting the October and November game confused as surely we don't stop in October for the world Cup? 

Just seen somebody has raised the same point pal. 

Edited by Wooden Saint

9 minutes ago, Wooden Saint said:

Isn't this for the game in November or am I getting the October and November game confused as surely we don't stop in October for the world Cup? 

Just seen somebody has raised the same point pal. 

It is in November.

should I start a match day thread for it?  :rolleyes:

(I know a troll who’d leap at the chance!)

just thought a heads-up may not go amiss, if people were booking early and flying from Jersey or London for a bigotfest…

Edited by antrin

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Jeezo, there must have been some serious money on Rangers as we've drifted out to 12's.

image.thumb.png.d8afac73d6f28e3167d85c942221e059.png

I understand the optimism given recent events but unfortunately, I fear we're going to be a bit decimated in terms of the squad this week.

Ayunga suspended. Strain almost certainly out. Tait, Main, Brophy all probable (but hopefully not) fitness worries.

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

I understand the optimism given recent events but unfortunately, I fear we're going to be a bit decimated in terms of the squad this week.

Ayunga suspended. Strain almost certainly out. Tait, Main, Brophy all probable (but hopefully not) fitness worries.

I'm not getting too excited mate, wouldn't, and won't, be putting my house on us, I've went for the draw.

Rangers are not firing on all cylinders either, while I acknowledge the resources they have at their disposal. 

17 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Jeezo, there must have been some serious money on Rangers as we've drifted out to 12's.

image.thumb.png.d8afac73d6f28e3167d85c942221e059.png

It'll be the news of the injuries. If folk are putting serious money on us, I would imagine the bookies would want to shorten the odds, not lengthen them. 

Edited by W6er