Rangers International FC v St Mirren SPFL PREMIERSHIP 15/4/23

shull

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

That's it, get the usual drivel thrown in already. :thumbsdown

Can your simple BLUE mind not retain memories such as… 4 penalties at Ibrox against St Mirren and the Scouse *** manager still saying that they should have had more?!  :o

8 hours ago, antrin said:

Can your simple BLUE mind not retain memories such as… 4 penalties at Ibrox against St Mirren and the Scouse *** manager still saying that they should have had more?!  :o

Wan game and you, and a few simple minds, keep on about it, and whine as if it happens every game.  :lol:

Away and crawl back into your hole, tick tock. :byebye

Edited by faraway saint

9 hours ago, antrin said:

PS Let's try to keep this thread about football.

There's plenty of threads to allow you to spout your obsession about Rangers. 😴

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

PS Let's try to keep this thread about football.

There's plenty of threads to allow you to spout your obsession about Rangers. 😴

To be fair, dumbo…. :rolleyes:

You were the first to mention Rangers - the deid club that cheated and didnae pay its taxes.

And THIS  is a thread about sevco - or as you may know it The Rangers. 
Although there ARE similarities between Rangers and The Rangers, both got/get the benefit of the breaks from referees… and that is what my post was about…. my post WAS about football.  

Your obsession is the weird one that ignores reality.  Your team is deid.

I hope this helps?

1 minute ago, antrin said:

To be fair, dumbo…. :rolleyes:

You were the first to mention Rangers - the deid club that cheated and didnae pay its taxes.

And THIS  is a thread about sevco - or as you may know it The Rangers. 
Although there ARE similarities between Rangers and The Rangers, both got/get the benefit of the breaks from referees… and that is what my post was about…. my post WAS about football.  

Your obsession is the weird one that ignores reality.  Your team is deid.

I hope this helps?

Bore off. :snore

I'm going to go for a 1 nil win for us. I think it will be more of the same as we did against celtic. Take the chances when they come.

After listening to the SR interview and the lack of fire power, it does beg to wonder if SR's patience has worn thin/out with brophy and his inability to get/stay/keep fit. Hopefully we will find another mug club to take him and his high wage. 

Oh, how I would LOVE to be proved wrong, but I'm going for 3-0 Rangers. :( 

Still, it's our best start for decades and I was wrong about Celtic, so...hopefully when I log in again loads of folk will have quoted me to tell me I got it all wrong and we were magnificent. :)  

21 minutes ago, Doakes said:

This game gives me the absolute fear, we've got a terrible record at Ibrox and they will smell the opportunity to give us a doing and get one over celtic

Er…

I appreciate an understanding of history, but the current team with this manager has no past record at Ibrox.

image.thumb.jpeg.615c503c000219f1468998a568aa1039.jpeg

Eta

i appreciate that I am falling -as ever - into the familiar Buddie trap of actually having faith….  :(

Edited by antrin