Rangers International FC v St Mirren SPFL PREMIERSHIP 15/4/23

shull

19 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I will give you OH'ara but Fraser header was a joke and never a chance for him.

Didn't see Greive but if Buds are happy at what they saw, well fair due to them. 

It was a poor effort but great chance(Fraser's).

I'm not happy with what i watched, but far from disappointed. 

20 minutes ago, munoz said:

It was a poor effort but great chance(Fraser's).

I'm not happy with what i watched, but far from disappointed. 

Yes it was a poor effort but if he had brought it down instead would have been a great chance .can think of at least four good Chances we had.

56 minutes ago, elvis said:

Yes it was a poor effort but if he had brought it down instead would have been a great chance .can think of at least four good Chances we had.

I would have volleyed it into the top corner/ Paisley Road West in my day.

Thought we played fairly well. Lost an unfortunate goal early. Were working our way back into the game when they were awarded a soft penalty. Not a single Rangers player or supporter claimed for it but referee could not give it quick enough. At 2-0 we had a couple of good chances through Fraser and O,hara. Third goal obviously killed the game.  Rangers were much the better side but with more luck and fairer refereeing we could have possibly nicked something.  Anyway next two matches much more important.

36 minutes ago, elvis said:

Think the most worrying thing for me is three defeats away from home has resulted in an 11-1 aggregate score losing far to many goals away from home need to get that sorted quickly.

I think our problem is that when we lose the first goal our plan A does not really continue to work and we don't have an alternative.

I think Robinson is doing a good job but we need to find a way to get into games when we go behind.

I may be wrong, but I don't think we have come from behind in the league this season. Livingston is the nearest we have been to a comeback.

Edited by ianmac

1 hour ago, elvis said:

Think the most worrying thing for me is three defeats away from home has resulted in an 11-1 aggregate score losing far to many goals away from home need to get that sorted quickly.

To be fair we had 10 men against the sheep. A game we were looking comfortable in. 

Today we missed Ayunga and Strain

4 hours ago, Jockmd said:

As much as I admire Robertson, today he had a total lack of imagination having brought on Tait, a defender, when we were 3 down instead of, for example, Henderson or any other sub who would have the opportunity to experience a first team experience at Ibrox.  Henderson does have the ability to score and let's face it, we were never going to win with 20 minutes to go.

Who is Robertson?

1st goal was a fluke and the second was never a pen 

Just wondering what is the general feeling on B&WArmy after yesterday's disappointing result - are we still confident of achieving a top-6 (or top-4 ?) finish, or do we fear another battle amongst the bottom feeders?

In a nutshell, what would be our preferred result in today's Killie v Hearts match - a Killie win keeps us in 4th place, a Hearts win and we remain comfortably above the bottom 3, or hedge our bets with a draw ?

1 minute ago, Wilbur said:

Just wondering what is the general feeling on B&WArmy after yesterday's disappointing result - are we still confident of achieving a top-6 (or top-4 ?) finish, or do we fear another battle amongst the bottom feeders?

In a nutshell, what would be our preferred result in today's Killie v Hearts match - a Killie win keeps us in 4th place, a Hearts win and we remain comfortably above the bottom 3, or hedge our bets with a draw ?

I think it’s way too early to be looking down. Given our general form, let’s look up while we can and enjoy it. So it’s a Killie win or a draw for me today. 
I’ll save looking down for much later in the season. 

1 minute ago, Wilbur said:

Well losing away to a club with a 75m turnover and who are CL.. and play in front of 50k each week hasnt really swayed my thoughts..    put it back at you...if we had won... would you think we could win league ?

4 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

Watched the game yesterday... I may be imagining things,  but I can only remember one tackle made in the box yesterday and they got a penalty off it.... how wrong am I  ?? 

Was at the game yesterday, the ref must have been the only person in the stadium that thought it was a penalty.. even the Sevco fans look looked astonished with the decision..

On 10/8/2022 at 5:30 PM, Tommy said:

Very few draws in the league so far. 

Could mean we need a record amount of points to get into the top 6  :rolleyes:

Was looking the other day at what it had taken in previous years to secure top 6… 

Most years I think it was low 40’s but one year needed 50 points for Hearts. Albeit it was the season that us, Dundee and Hamilton were all dung shit and caught adrift so all the others picked up lots of points. 

4 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Just managed to watch the highlights .  

How in name of the wee man was that a penalty ?  😡.

Ref was looking straight at it from 15 yards away and couldn’t wait to point to the spot . f**king corrupt wankers 😡

Wait till VAR...be corruption r us every week

5 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Just managed to watch the highlights .  

How in name of the wee man was that a penalty ?  😡.

Ref was looking straight at it from 15 yards away and couldn’t wait to point to the spot . f**king corrupt wankers 😡

The Ref is a confirmed *** Fan.