Jump to content

More redundancies. Where are you SMISA?


Recommended Posts

Less than two years after Kibble’s promises I hear our beloved team is in financial freefall and someone has to point out why.

I have it from a reliable source that we have used up all of the 1.7 million government loan and are now in very serious financial trouble. It is obvious to anyone who takes the time to look that the arrangement with Kibble is just not working. They seem to be the common denominator and there is no escaping the fact. Look at the crazy level of influence they have.

Kibble pay our general manager who is a Kibble employee answerable to Kibble.
Kibble supply food to the corporate hospitality at I am informed a dearer cost than previous supplier.
Kibble also supply food at the academy. 
Kibble have taken over the accounting functions of the club, giving them access to all Saints financial accounts. A conflict of interest.
Kibble connections resulted in a new Chief Operating Officer being appointed who did not even apply for the job and was not interviewed.
Kibble connections have resulted in a £50,000 refurb of the as yet unfinished training ground hitting more than £350,000 with a supplier of their choice.
Kibble has now taken over the ball boy and girl arrangements.
Kibble have two members on the board. One of which (the vice chairman) has direct responsibility for the academy, with the other said to be now in charge of club finance. 
Kibble connections filter what fans are being told on the website.

SMISA members who contribute every month to the team we all love deserve to know exactly what is going on.

St Mirren has no club doctor.

St Mirren has a weakened academy. Redundancies. I’ve just heard from a young player’s parent that only in the last couple of days a most experienced coach and goalkeeping head has been made redundant with not a word. He’s been with Saints for something like 8 to 10 years! Her son has been sent a good wishes message from the coach which I have seen.

St Mirren has only one sports scientist. The assistant mysteriously gone in last couple of weeks according to the same parent.

St Mirren has no well-being officer. Left mysteriously.

Our stadium manager together with lots of St Mirren staff of longstanding have all been shown the door since Kibble came in. She claimed compensation and it cost the club £30,000 !

SMISA Stadium is now being vandalised after the old security firm was sacked. First the spray painting now the slashing of the dome. I have been told that word is it will not be replaced. Nothing like this happened under the previous arrangements.

Our beloved St Mirren is in danger. There is a deafening silence from the board, SMISA and Kibble.I care about the team my great-grandfather supported.

OPEN YOUR EYES AND DO SOMETHING SMISA .FACE UP AND BUY OUT KIBBLE.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


5 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Help. 🙄🙄🙄

Classic Fartaway attention seeking post to remind us whose playground it is.

Have you anything constructive to contribute whatsoever? Either in support of denial of the post?

If not, FFS give the verbal premature spunking a rest. It is tiresome and like you and the appendix, serves no purpose but could be removed and not missed! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, glen said:

Less than two years after Kibble’s promises I hear our beloved team is in financial freefall and someone has to point out why.

I have it from a reliable source that we have used up all of the 1.7 million government loan and are now in very serious financial trouble. It is obvious to anyone who takes the time to look that the arrangement with Kibble is just not working. They seem to be the common denominator and there is no escaping the fact. Look at the crazy level of influence they have.

Kibble pay our general manager who is a Kibble employee answerable to Kibble.
Kibble supply food to the corporate hospitality at I am informed a dearer cost than previous supplier.
Kibble also supply food at the academy. 
Kibble have taken over the accounting functions of the club, giving them access to all Saints financial accounts. A conflict of interest.
Kibble connections resulted in a new Chief Operating Officer being appointed who did not even apply for the job and was not interviewed.
Kibble connections have resulted in a £50,000 refurb of the as yet unfinished training ground hitting more than £350,000 with a supplier of their choice.
Kibble has now taken over the ball boy and girl arrangements.
Kibble have two members on the board. One of which (the vice chairman) has direct responsibility for the academy, with the other said to be now in charge of club finance. 
Kibble connections filter what fans are being told on the website.

SMISA members who contribute every month to the team we all love deserve to know exactly what is going on.

St Mirren has no club doctor.

St Mirren has a weakened academy. Redundancies. I’ve just heard from a young player’s parent that only in the last couple of days a most experienced coach and goalkeeping head has been made redundant with not a word. He’s been with Saints for something like 8 to 10 years! Her son has been sent a good wishes message from the coach which I have seen.

St Mirren has only one sports scientist. The assistant mysteriously gone in last couple of weeks according to the same parent.

St Mirren has no well-being officer. Left mysteriously.

Our stadium manager together with lots of St Mirren staff of longstanding have all been shown the door since Kibble came in. She claimed compensation and it cost the club £30,000 !

SMISA Stadium is now being vandalised after the old security firm was sacked. First the spray painting now the slashing of the dome. I have been told that word is it will not be replaced. Nothing like this happened under the previous arrangements.

Our beloved St Mirren is in danger. There is a deafening silence from the board, SMISA and Kibble.I care about the team my great-grandfather supported.

OPEN YOUR EYES AND DO SOMETHING SMISA .FACE UP AND BUY OUT KIBBLE.

 

Things are currently going so well on the pitch that behind the scenes warning signs are now being ignored.

I still have concerns based on first hand conversations with some of the former employees you referenced.

Your additional concerns are hard to disbelieve, much as I wish I could.

I truly hope we are both unduly concerned, but there is so much smoke, I hear the alarms. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah yeah yeah, we know. We should have given the bigots 2 stands instead of Celtic only one and sevco only 55. All would be right and rosy with the world if only we had done this.

One man's "reliable source" is another man's "guy in the pub".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Slarti said:

Yeah yeah yeah, we know. We should have given the bigots 2 stands instead of Celtic only one and sevco only 55. All would be right and rosy with the world if only we had done this.

One man's "reliable source" is another man's "guy in the pub".

 

11 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

P!SH, P!SH and more P!SH. Reliable source, HIS @RSE,............................................... probably

Fair enough.

Entitled to your thoughts, as is the OP.

What are yours based on?.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fair enough.
Entitled to your thoughts, as is the OP.
What are yours based on?.
Mine are based on the history of "reliable sources" on this forum. I'm playing the odds.

Plus the fact that, even though very similar shit was posted a while back, not a word has been reported by the media.

Went through the £1.7m? It's probably been stuck in an account somewhere to earn interest.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Slarti said:

Mine are based on the history of "reliable sources" on this forum. I'm playing the odds.

Plus the fact that, even though very similar shit was posted a while back, not a word has been reported by the media.

Went through the £1.7m? It's probably been stuck in an account somewhere to earn interest.

Understandable but not proof to the contrary. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The OP claims to be 'in the know', and perhaps this is the case. Some / many of these claims may be valid, I couldn't comment as I'm not privy to any insider info. However the post is screaming out panic and paranoia. Can things really be that bad, so ludicrously out of control ? Why would Kibble (deliberately ?) sabotage St Mirren's financial stability ? What would they gain from bankrupting the club ? Do they have an endgame that relies on the club imploding ?

As I've said, I know nothing. But can the OP answer any of these questions ?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

St Mirren supporters group Marching On take first step in bid to improve matchday experience in Paisley - Daily Record

Mmmmmm. Who to believe.:rolleyes:

Individuals who clearly have an axe to grind with The Kibble, who just seem to exist to create a dismal cloud of negativity regarding everything about the club, or people working with the club to achieve something positive?

Quote

 

Fisher gave thanks to St Mirren for allowing the group to get so hands on with the ground, especially the club’s safety and facilities manager Mark Gajic and chief operating officer Keith Lasley.

Fisher said: “A special thanks needs to go to Mark because he has been superb giving us access at many different times. He’s been a breath of fresh air.

“Keith came along to one of our early meetings and he’s been brilliant with us. The willingness from the club to communicate with us and get us involved has been fantastic.

“It’s the polar opposite of some previous regimes and there’s such a positive feeling around the entire club at the moment.

 

 

Edited by FTOF
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm happy with the way the club is being run. We're in tough economic times (everyone is), so I'd expect the accounts to reflect those conditions. But as long as we break somewhere close to even and play well on the park, it's all good, from my POV

Stadium is certainly looking better as a result of the work from different fan groups and volunteers

We're doing well on the park and have a strong looking squad

Keith Lasley has been a brilliant addition to the staff, imo

The club are starting to "get it"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, glen said:

Less than two years after Kibble’s promises I hear our beloved team is in financial freefall and someone has to point out why.

I have it from a reliable source that we have used up all of the 1.7 million government loan and are now in very serious financial trouble. It is obvious to anyone who takes the time to look that the arrangement with Kibble is just not working. They seem to be the common denominator and there is no escaping the fact. Look at the crazy level of influence they have.

Kibble pay our general manager who is a Kibble employee answerable to Kibble.
Kibble supply food to the corporate hospitality at I am informed a dearer cost than previous supplier.
Kibble also supply food at the academy. 
Kibble have taken over the accounting functions of the club, giving them access to all Saints financial accounts. A conflict of interest.
Kibble connections resulted in a new Chief Operating Officer being appointed who did not even apply for the job and was not interviewed.
Kibble connections have resulted in a £50,000 refurb of the as yet unfinished training ground hitting more than £350,000 with a supplier of their choice.
Kibble has now taken over the ball boy and girl arrangements.
Kibble have two members on the board. One of which (the vice chairman) has direct responsibility for the academy, with the other said to be now in charge of club finance. 
Kibble connections filter what fans are being told on the website.

SMISA members who contribute every month to the team we all love deserve to know exactly what is going on.

St Mirren has no club doctor.

St Mirren has a weakened academy. Redundancies. I’ve just heard from a young player’s parent that only in the last couple of days a most experienced coach and goalkeeping head has been made redundant with not a word. He’s been with Saints for something like 8 to 10 years! Her son has been sent a good wishes message from the coach which I have seen.

St Mirren has only one sports scientist. The assistant mysteriously gone in last couple of weeks according to the same parent.

St Mirren has no well-being officer. Left mysteriously.

Our stadium manager together with lots of St Mirren staff of longstanding have all been shown the door since Kibble came in. She claimed compensation and it cost the club £30,000 !

SMISA Stadium is now being vandalised after the old security firm was sacked. First the spray painting now the slashing of the dome. I have been told that word is it will not be replaced. Nothing like this happened under the previous arrangements.

Our beloved St Mirren is in danger. There is a deafening silence from the board, SMISA and Kibble.I care about the team my great-grandfather supported.

OPEN YOUR EYES AND DO SOMETHING SMISA .FACE UP AND BUY OUT KIBBLE.

 

Give us a post that says St Mirren are doing well on the park & you can't cope without some moaning. :whistle

Mainly a load of rubbish & a whole load of baseless claims. Ironically, much of what has been posted are POSITIVE impacts of the Kibble. The Kibble were brought in to change our operating model to make it more profitable and streamlined, that's exactly what they're doing. 

Long may the very successful (Top 4 lads :)) SMISA/ Kibble era continue. 

On an unrelated note - Well done to the multiple academy members/ graduates who have had international recognition over the last year or so, this shows the CONTINUED strength of our youth structure. :clapping

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, stlucifer said:

Logic and common sense.

Agreed.

Lasley was 100% interviewed, his interview was the same week as Campbell Money. They were two of the final whittled down candidates. This puts a grey cloud over every claim of the OP for me. 

I for one though will share my source... Campbell money. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...