More redundancies. Where are you SMISA?

glen

Thanks to posters of reasoned replies. I understand the reluctance of some to believe bad news. I’m asking SMISA to step up but ask others to question what is going on instead of taking the club’s silence as a positive. Fabulous performances on the park will only continue if the team stays together. I hear, including from an academy parent, that we have to let players go asap and coaches have been quietly paid off. Players always leave but in our precarious financial state it will be by necessity.One comment here that £1.7 million is probably tucked away in a bank. Seriously !

Ask SMISA to demand a cash in hand statement. The accounts presented to shareholders in January will be a year out of date. If worse than previous then given Saints (reckless) spending it will be worse now.

Michelle Evans has not been replaced. That fact is pertinent. That she has found another job is a moot point.No departing staff member was thanked by the club. The Dome vandalised. Exactly, that was my point. Its age isirrelevant. It has been destroyed. There was no vandalism under the previous security company.

Accusing me of paranoia and poking fun is classic diversionary behaviour. Assuming all is well because of silence or that information is accurate from anywhere (me included) is what bites you later.

I ask you to read between the lines. St Mirren’s website and press releases come from Kibble’s PR. Content is shaped by the very people failing the club. Why would they tell you otherwise?

2 hours ago, glen said:

Thanks to posters of reasoned replies. I understand the reluctance of some to believe bad news. I’m asking SMISA to step up but ask others to question what is going on instead of taking the club’s silence as a positive. Fabulous performances on the park will only continue if the team stays together. I hear, including from an academy parent, that we have to let players go asap and coaches have been quietly paid off. Players always leave but in our precarious financial state it will be by necessity.One comment here that £1.7 million is probably tucked away in a bank. Seriously !

Ask SMISA to demand a cash in hand statement. The accounts presented to shareholders in January will be a year out of date. If worse than previous then given Saints (reckless) spending it will be worse now.

Michelle Evans has not been replaced. That fact is pertinent. That she has found another job is a moot point.No departing staff member was thanked by the club. The Dome vandalised. Exactly, that was my point. Its age isirrelevant. It has been destroyed. There was no vandalism under the previous security company.

Accusing me of paranoia and poking fun is classic diversionary behaviour. Assuming all is well because of silence or that information is accurate from anywhere (me included) is what bites you later.

I ask you to read between the lines. St Mirren’s website and press releases come from Kibble’s PR. Content is shaped by the very people failing the club. Why would they tell you otherwise?

Absolute bollocks.  That statement is simply untrue. Why would you make up things like that ? 

There have been numerous vandalism incidents with the dome through the years of its life. Mostly little shits inflicting relatively minor damage , the difference this time is the extent of the damage done which incidentally occurred shortly after the Daily Ranger ran the story about St.Mirren “Cutting the scums allocation “. Co-incidence ?  Who knows. ? 

I suppose this was the Kibbles / SMISA fault ? 

Ok, what have we spent the £1.7m on? Extra win bonuses? Let's just hope they haven't invested it in the stock markets, eh.

4 hours ago, glen said:

😂😂😂

14 hours ago, glen said:

The Charitable  foundation  are currently  advertising for coaches!

18 hours ago, glen said:

Consistent worries since GLS came in have been posted on here over the years (often from people like Oakster, Stu D & LPM). They've all been proven wrong/ greatly exaggerated as our club has remained one of the best ran in the country. That coupled with the club going from League 1 relegation danger to a genuine Premiership top 6 candidate with a growing attendance...

Why should we believe you this time? This is "boy who cried wolf" stuff. 

17 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Consistent worries since GLS came in have been posted on here over the years (often from people like Oakster, Stu D & LPM). They've all been proven wrong/ greatly exaggerated as our club has remained one of the best ran in the country. That coupled with the club going from League 1 relegation danger to a genuine Premiership top 6 candidate with a growing attendance...

Why should we believe you this time? This is "boy who cried wolf" stuff. 

Is Glen any of those mentioned above ? 🤔🤔🤔.   Defo traits of Dicko and Pity  in that guff .

14 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Is Glen any of those mentioned above ? 🤔🤔🤔.   Defo traits of Dicko and Pity  in that guff .

I think he's most likely to be LPM, doesn't smack me as an Oakster. Could be Dicko but I think he'd have sent a lot more angry and upset messages by now. 

14 hours ago, faraway saint said:

£12.50? Seems pretty poor considering the responsibility and age group you'd be working with. 

Not really , 1.3 is mid level coaching , if they were asking for level 2 I’d expect it to be higher 
Hopefully the club will help the right candidate to move up the coaching ladder .