More redundancies. Where are you SMISA?

glen

Why would the director at St Mirren responsible for financial governance resign on Thursday before the accounts and AGM?

Strange. Is that so he does not want to face difficult questions?

16 hours ago, glen said:

Today’s late rally more than makes up for the ridicule on here. At half time I heard from an academy parent that the assistant sports scientist a Mr Ford has left. But much worse head of goalkeeping and coach Ross Paterson has been made redundant. Paterson is another long serving employee who has left with no public thanks on the website.

The parent told me the players and their families are dumbfounded. Paterson was very popular and well respected and was known to some since he ran the community coaching side years ago. We were also told by a staff member that behind the scenes pressure is intense and that forced changes are being openly discussed at all levels of the club.

A director is about to resign due to boardroom unrest. Our club tells us nothing and our best people continue to leave and not be replaced.

Apparently Dean Lyness has left as part of desperate cost cutting with no acknowledgement. It’s obvious the club does not want to draw attention to all this and SMISA are silent.

It’s great the team is doing so well, my son enjoyed the last 15 minutes today as much as I did, but don’t let that blind you to what is going on.

Any word on the dome?

We have lost another good St Mirren man. I’ve had it confirmed that director Alan Wardrop personally announced his resignation to the 1877 club yesterday. Told he was quite emotional citing personal reasons. I also have it that he has had enough of two of the directors. I’ll let you guess. Been shown online proof that Paterson has been made redundant and told more academy cuts being made. He is a huge loss. Results are great but even the manager is talking of having to move players onalerting other clubs to our need for money.Surely now time for the doubters to ask themselves serious questions.

8 minutes ago, glen said:

We have lost another good St Mirren man. I’ve had it confirmed that director Alan Wardrop personally announced his resignation to the 1877 club yesterday. Told he was quite emotional citing personal reasons. I also have it that he has had enough of two of the directors. I’ll let you guess. Been shown online proof that Paterson has been made redundant and told more academy cuts being made. He is a huge loss. Results are great but even the manager is talking of having to move players onalerting other clubs to our need for money.Surely now time for the doubters to ask themselves serious questions.

These players, IF true, would I be right in assuming they are, at best, fringe player so, therefore, it makes perfect sense to get them off the books?

There's lots of "stuff" you post that might, or might not, be true but you really come across as desperate at times.

Just my opinion you understand. 

14 minutes ago, glen said:

Nope, still surely the time to ask for evidence that we are the next ‘Third Lanark’ 😂

1 minute ago, BuddieinEK said:

None so blind... ... 

PCFV01P10_13.jpg

People have been saying this for years & have been consistently wrong. Until there is evidence for the claims, I will reject them as more conspiracy. 

The Kibble were literally promoted on the basis they’d change our operating model, so far that’s all I can really see. No worries of serious financial concerns.  

Just now, bazil85 said:

People have been saying this for years & have been consistently wrong. Until there is evidence for the claims, I will reject them as more conspiracy. 

The Kibble were literally promoted on the basis they’d change our operating model, so far that’s all I can really see. No worries of serious financial concerns.  

You have chosen to completely ignore the comment about the change in the boardroom and the reasoning behind it. 

Easier to mock. Typical. 

26 minutes ago, glen said:

Sadly, consistent with what I've heard. Truly worrying. 

Wardrop is a Saints guy at heart. 💔

Edited by BuddieinEK