More redundancies. Where are you SMISA?

glen

1 hour ago, glen said:

We have lost another good St Mirren man. I’ve had it confirmed that director Alan Wardrop personally announced his resignation to the 1877 club yesterday. Told he was quite emotional citing personal reasons. I also have it that he has had enough of two of the directors. I’ll let you guess. Been shown online proof that Paterson has been made redundant and told more academy cuts being made. He is a huge loss. Results are great but even the manager is talking of having to move players onalerting other clubs to our need for money.Surely now time for the doubters to ask themselves serious questions.

Don't want to guess, just name the two Directors. Has Wardrop resigned from the club Board of Directors or only from 1877 club. If he has resigned from the main club it would seem rather unprofessional to make the announcement in the way you are claiming prior to an official announcement.

1 hour ago, hamlet said:

Don't want to guess, just name the two Directors. Has Wardrop resigned from the club Board of Directors or only from 1877 club. If he has resigned from the main club it would seem rather unprofessional to make the announcement in the way you are claiming prior to an official announcement.

To be fair he offered a fan a boxing match a few seasons ago so I don’t think professional and mr wardrop are two things that go hand in hand.

2 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

😂😂😂😂

Aye. Ok. 

PCFV01P10_13.jpg

1 hour ago, BuddieinEK said:

You choose to believe that ONE part of Glens post yet ridicule everything else! 🤐

I don’t believe the premise of his post(s) 

Why should I? He was wrong about Lasley not needing to interview/ previous vandalism at the stadium & the rest is either unsubstantiated, irrelevant or of no real concern. 

4 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

I don’t believe the premise of his post(s) 

Why should I? He was wrong about Lasley not needing to interview/ previous vandalism at the stadium & the rest is either unsubstantiated, irrelevant or of no real concern. 

You just proved my point.

Added nothing new.

You chose to believe "personal reasons" and even quoted Glen. 😎😂

3 hours ago, glen said:

We have lost another good St Mirren man. I’ve had it confirmed that director Alan Wardrop personally announced his resignation to the 1877 club yesterday. Told he was quite emotional citing personal reasons. I also have it that he has had enough of two of the directors. I’ll let you guess. Been shown online proof that Paterson has been made redundant and told more academy cuts being made. He is a huge loss. Results are great but even the manager is talking of having to move players onalerting other clubs to our need for money.Surely now time for the doubters to ask themselves serious questions.

Glad to see the back of him

43 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

You just proved my point.

Added nothing new.

You chose to believe "personal reasons" and even quoted Glen. 😎😂

That’s what he said though, what’s wrong with personal reasons? He’s the one claiming it means something more sinister regarding board unrest. 

You’re absolutely gagging for something to go wrong with Kibble. The reality is, under this fan ownership model, we are having the best start to a top flight season in decades. 😀

2 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

That’s what he said though, what’s wrong with personal reasons? He’s the one claiming it means something more sinister regarding board unrest. 

You’re absolutely gagging for something to go wrong with Kibble. The reality is, under this fan ownership model, we are having the best start to a top flight season in decades. 😀

Beware, you know what happened to Third Lanark. :lol:

8 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Where on earth are you getting any remote indication one of the best run clubs in Scotland is mirroring Third Lanark? 😂

"Mirroring" is your misinterpretation.

I merely pointed out that off field apathy doesn't always end well even if on field achievements suggest otherwise.

"Best run" is your default position based on no knowledge whatsoever. 

3 hours ago, StanleySaint said:

If what is being speculated on here is true then I'm sure Mr Wardrop will make his migivings known once freed of his collective responsibility to the board. Not just to those 'in the know' I hasten to add.

Unfortunately, i'm not so sure about that. This whole saga has been full of rumours and innuendo with very little substance.

There could well be something to it, but if there are concerns, those with knowledge of it have a duty and obligation to speak out,  with clear evidence, so the fans are aware. Instead, all we get is attention seeking bollocks.

If people leave their jobs, it could be a sign of financial meltdown, or it could be they've just moved on to another job. Dean Lyness? Hes now third choice keeper, so wouldnt be a surprise if he moves on. If they move on, and have had a significant role, this should be acknowledged by the club, but that may be down  to mistakes in communication than anything more sinister.

In short, "glen" whoever that may be needs to not just list events that he claims have happened, but prove this is symptomatic of a wider malaise and problems at the club. Nothing i've see so far demonstrates this.

5 hours ago, glen said:

We have lost another good St Mirren man. I’ve had it confirmed that director Alan Wardrop personally announced his resignation to the 1877 club yesterday. Told he was quite emotional citing personal reasons.

Forgive me, but was nobody who subscribes to the forum in attendance at that "alledged" event and can confirm the accuracy of what is being claimed here?

1 hour ago, BuddieinEK said:

"Mirroring" is your misinterpretation.

I merely pointed out that off field apathy doesn't always end well even if on field achievements suggest otherwise.

"Best run" is your default position based on no knowledge whatsoever. 

You’ve been desperate for something to go home since we finalised our fan ownership. Nearly wet your kegs when we changed our stewards 😂

Best run - how many other clubs have ran at a profit for multiple years until the pandemic? 🤷‍♂️ 

9 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

You’ve been desperate for something to go home since we finalised our fan ownership. Nearly wet your kegs when we changed our stewards 😂

Best run - how many other clubs have ran at a profit for multiple years until the pandemic? 🤷‍♂️ 

Something to go home?

If trying to be a smart a£se, al least spoke propper England! 😂😂😂

PCFV01P10_13.jpg

34 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

You hate the thought that I actually support Saints and want the best for my club. 

Anyway, toodle off back to your new boyfriend Fartaway. 

Married at First Sight meets Naked Attraction right there! 😂😂😂