More redundancies. Where are you SMISA?

glen

2 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

"Best run" is your default position based on no knowledge whatsoever. 

I'd imagine 'best run' is based more on the fact that we were named as one of the top 10 best run clubs in the entire continent and 2nd best in Scotland around 4 months or so ago, rather than no knowledge whatsoever.

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

I'd imagine 'best run' is based more on the fact that we were named as one of the top 10 best run clubs in the entire continent and 2nd best in Scotland around 4 months or so ago, rather than no knowledge whatsoever.

Stop doing Boring Baz's homework for him. 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, BuddieinEK said:

You hate the thought that I actually support Saints and want the best for my club. 

Anyway, toodle off back to your new boyfriend Fartaway. 

Married at First Sight meets Naked Attraction right there! 😂😂😂

You are one of the most negative posters to remain active on the site.

You have no interest in what’s best for St Mirren, you would much rather be proven right on the Kibble fan ownership model. It clearly sticks in your throat that so far, your concerns are unfounded. :) 

35 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

You are one of the most negative posters to remain active on the site.

You have no interest in what’s best for St Mirren, you would much rather be proven right on the Kibble fan ownership model. It clearly sticks in your throat that so far, your concerns are unfounded. :) 

Lies.

Completely unfounded lies.

I want to be proven wrong about the Kibble involvement. Totally unnecessary as it was.

I've supported Saints longer than you. I've invested more in Saints than you.

If it came to a pissing up a wall competition your knickers would be wringing sonny.

Go back to your new boyfriend Fartaway. He likes you. 😂😂😂

9 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

I've supported Saints longer than you. I've invested more in Saints than you.

If it came to a pissing up a wall competition your knickers would be wringing sonny.

^^^^^ I'm a great Fan.

No, wait, I'm the BEST fan.

Don't question me, even although I'm an utter fud.

Jeezo, time you had a wee rest, you get more embarrassing with every post.

Trolling, crap patter, seems like you are having some problems closer to home.

Maybe take a wee break, 2 or 3 years? :lol:

6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

^^^^^ I'm a great Fan.

No, wait, I'm the BEST fan.

Don't question me, even although I'm an utter fud.

Jeezo, time you had a wee rest, you get more embarrassing with every post.

Trolling, crap patter, seems like you are having some problems closer to home.

Maybe take a wee break, 2 or 3 years? :lol:

Your new boyfriend is waiting bully boy. Toodle off now. 😂

8 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

A rumour on P&B says that Glen is Stewart Gilmour.

Would explain a lot.

I really doubt it , his recent tweets have all been positive about the club , the team and even the painting of the stands !

11 hours ago, glen said:

We have lost another good St Mirren man. I’ve had it confirmed that director Alan Wardrop personally announced his resignation to the 1877 club yesterday. Told he was quite emotional citing personal reasons. I also have it that he has had enough of two of the directors. I’ll let you guess. Been shown online proof that Paterson has been made redundant and told more academy cuts being made. He is a huge loss. Results are great but even the manager is talking of having to move players onalerting other clubs to our need for money.Surely now time for the doubters to ask themselves serious questions.

Fuxake.

if you want genuine support then show or demonstrate/prove your “confirmation” about Alan Wardrop.

Give US sight of your online proof.  Otherwise you’re either a *** or Tim bullshitter.

Bullshit is all you’ve offered. Most sceptics, such as my self have been patiently waiting for evidence.  All you do.. is… bullshit.

unbelievable till you show proof, beyond your previous bollox, I’m afraid..

1 hour ago, antrin said:

Fuxake.

if you want genuine support then show or demonstrate/prove your “confirmation” about Alan Wardrop.

Give US sight of your online proof.  Otherwise you’re either a *** or Tim bullshitter.

Bullshit is all you’ve offered. Most sceptics, such as my self have been patiently waiting for evidence.  All you do.. is… bullshit.

unbelievable till you show proof, beyond your previous bollox, I’m afraid..

I was in the 1877 club at about 2.30pm on Saturday when Alan Wardrop announced that he would be resigning as a director of St. Mirren. I spoke to Alan and wished him well. He seemed unsure as to what that effect would be on the 1877 club and it’s members. There were around 150 other supporters and staff who were also there at that time and gave Alan a big round of applause. I think that Stephen Robinson, who had just read out the team list for the match, was still in the room at that time.

I have known Ross Paterson for about 5 years. He was been made redundant last week by St. Mirren in a cost cutting exercise. If you drop an e-mail to the Head of the Ralston Academy Allan McManus  [email protected] he will be able to confirm this to your satisfaction. You could also phone the Club on 889 2558 and ask to speak to Keith Lasley the Club’s Chief Operating Officer. 

I hope this is helpful.

8 hours ago, YulBrynner said:

I was in the 1877 club at about 2.30pm on Saturday when Alan Wardrop announced that he would be resigning as a director of St. Mirren. I spoke to Alan and wished him well. He seemed unsure as to what that effect would be on the 1877 club and it’s members. There were around 150 other supporters and staff who were also there at that time and gave Alan a big round of applause. I think that Stephen Robinson, who had just read out the team list for the match, was still in the room at that time.

I have known Ross Paterson for about 5 years. He was been made redundant last week by St. Mirren in a cost cutting exercise. If you drop an e-mail to the Head of the Ralston Academy Allan McManus  [email protected] he will be able to confirm this to your satisfaction. You could also phone the Club on 889 2558 and ask to speak to Keith Lasley the Club’s Chief Operating Officer. 

I hope this is helpful.

I don’t think anyone is looking for proof of who has or hasn’t left/ changed roles. More proof that it’s because of things like boardroom unrest, massive financial difficulty or general issues with the running of the football club. 

People move on from clubs regularly. The Kibble were brought in to change our operating model/ make us more profitable & that was inevitably going to result in some roles going & streamlining costs. If people think that should be possible without ruffling feathers & with absolutely zero mistakes, fine, I disagree. 

No one has provided a shred of evidence yet that the measures taken are anything more than what was presented as the benefit of brining the Kibble in. And in the example of Alan, I’m yet to see evidence this was due to unrest’s we should be concerned about. 

13 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

I don’t think anyone is looking for proof of who has or hasn’t left/ changed roles. More proof that it’s because of things like boardroom unrest, massive financial difficulty or general issues with the running of the football club. 

People move on from clubs regularly. The Kibble were brought in to change our operating model/ make us more profitable & that was inevitably going to result in some roles going & streamlining costs. If people think that should be possible without ruffling feathers & with absolutely zero mistakes, fine, I disagree. 

No one has provided a shred of evidence yet that the measures taken are anything more than what was presented as the benefit of brining the Kibble in. And in the example of Alan, I’m yet to see evidence this was due to unrest’s we should be concerned about. 

Beep...beep...beep...beep 

Warning.... Bazil reversing...

Warning... Bazil reversing...

😂😂😂

So YB hasn’t posted in here since 2011 yet the 1st thing he does when he gets a bit of info is look for his BAWA log in details 

I don’t doubt the Club have a few “problems” at the moment but to me YB is a shit stirrer Can he provide links to his social media to show where else he has posted his info or is it solely for BAWA?

18 minutes ago, HSS said:

So YB hasn’t posted in here since 2011 yet the 1st thing he does when he gets a bit of info is look for his BAWA log in details 

I don’t doubt the Club have a few “problems” at the moment but to me YB is a shit stirrer Can he provide links to his social media to show where else he has posted his info or is it solely for BAWA?

And he forgot his opening "Howdy" from all them years ago. 🤣🤣🤣

2 hours ago, HSS said:

I have not posted for a long time due to the childlike abuse - like this - you inevitably get in reply. I do not do social media for the same reason. It was a post simply to inform you all that Alan had announced his resignation in front of me and a very large audience and that it would be easy for anyone to confirm Ross had been made redundant for the short time taken to send an e-mail or make a phone call. It does not help your case to “shoot the messenger” when you simply don’t want to accept the message. These are the facts. They should not be ignored.

59 minutes ago, YulBrynner said:

I have not posted for a long time due to the childlike abuse - like this - you inevitably get in reply. I do not do social media for the same reason. It was a post simply to inform you all that Alan had announced his resignation in front of me and a very large audience and that it would be easy for anyone to confirm Ross had been made redundant for the short time taken to send an e-mail or make a phone call. It does not help your case to “shoot the messenger” when you simply don’t want to accept the message. These are the facts. They should not be ignored.

I called the club, they said I've to tell you and Glen to stop being twats.