More redundancies. Where are you SMISA?

glen

George Adam has not stepped down as SMiSA chairman due to time constraints.

Alan Wardrop has left his post as Financial Director before he has to face the shareholders at the AGM

The next few weeks will be the most critical in our 145 year history.

These elected SMISA directors and CLub directors know so much has gone wrong under their “governance”

The Kibble are used to writing off large sums of money on failed ventures. 

Investigate The Experience project that Gillespie was behind in Hillington next door to his “pals” from Airdrie - Ribbleworks. The path to our club is littered with dirt. You all just need too look a bit deeper.

Edited by SuperSaints1877

5 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

George Adam has not stepped down as SMiSA chairman due to time constraints.

If that's the case, then he's taken a considerable risk, as government minister, saying this in the National press.

Adam explained: “It has been a really difficult decision for me to take as St Mirren Football Club means so much to me.

"It has been too difficult for me to balance my work as Paisley’s MSP and now Minister for Parliamentary Business in the Scottish Government and still have the time to commit to SMISA and St Mirren.

"I have just had to admit that there are not enough hours in the day to do all of these roles and I began to think it would be better for colleagues on the SMISA board to get someone who could make that commitment.

"The trusts board members asked me to continue as they appreciated all the work I was doing but I felt I was not doing as much as I had been previously.

On 10/5/2022 at 9:56 AM, northendsaint said:

I do not know of anyone who would want us to fail.

Kibble. Open your eyes everybody to the toxic element within our club.

The General Manager who was in charge of The Experience project that was written off with £1,900,000 debts was appointed the General Manager of St Mirren which the Kibble offered as an appointment FREE OF CHARGE.

Has no one at St Mirren ever heard of Due Diligence?

I raised these concerns at the time and was laughed at.

This guy I believe is still employed at Kibble as a senior operations manager. 

Who is the puppet master in all this? 

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/officers/Jajf49O9sbguXqRrefjzRyvH8Po/appointments

what about JGG sidekick on the club board?

https://paisleyindependent.wordpress.com/2013/06/07/labour-refuse-to-answer-kibble-questions/

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/marks-paisley-boy-through-through-7139359

How convenient that when Stephen Robinson became manager his wife/partner suddenly got a job as Mark McMillans PA at the Kibble.

At one of the recent SMiSA meetings Mark McMillan said to one of the audience who asked a question about “Conflicts of Interest” in the appointment of Asigura as the Security firm near the start of season 20/21.

Asigura and the Kibble appointed General Manager were part of the forced takeover of the stadium security contract responsible for safety of all fans at the stadium despite appearing to have zero track record in that field.

Mark McMillan told the audience that there was absolutely no evidence of any people at Kibblie RibbleWorks and Asigura working together. Companies House says otherwise.

John Needham? Where do we start with this former “banker”?

Needham thought he could breeze into a SMiSA meeting when there was absolute carnage taking place behind the scenes and made bullshit excuses about massive failures in the operational running of the club.

Anyone remember when we forcibly ejected Interstadia from the smart card entry system contract?

Anyone remember we had to re-submit all our Personal Identification Information which was time and cost consuming? The reason Needham gave to the audience was that the databases were incompatible.

What bullshit.

I was exchanging secure data to military back in the 80’s when modern databases were only a pipe dream.

All data is 1’s and 0’s. I could have moved and converted that data in under 30 minutes.

The story I heard was that InterStadia were owed money by the club and that company would not supply the data without being paid for the outstanding bill I was told our esteemed CEO at the time offered the guy out for a “square go”.

I believe that InterStadia never got paid. And then I believe Interstadia deleted the database. 

It probably cost the club more to provide additional staff to perform the updates of the new data. They even got that wrong with some family members and seat numbers wrong. Then they sold season ticket holders seats to new people.

We have seen huge queues and delays in getting into KO since the new system was installed. 

19 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

Needham thought he could breeze into a SMiSA meeting when there was absolute carnage taking place behind the scenes and made bullshit excuses about massive failures in the operational running of the club.

Anyone remember when we forcibly ejected Interstadia from the smart card entry system contract?

Anyone remember we had to re-submit all our Personal Identification Information which was time and cost consuming? The reason Needham gave to the audience was that the databases were incompatible.

What bullshit.

I was exchanging secure data to military back in the 80’s when modern databases were only a pipe dream.

All data is 1’s and 0’s. I could have moved and converted that data in under 30 minutes.

The story I heard was that InterStadia were owed money by the club and that company would not supply the data without being paid for the outstanding bill I was told our esteemed CEO at the time offered the guy out for a “square go”.

I believe that InterStadia never got paid. And then I believe Interstadia deleted the database. 

It probably cost the club more to provide additional staff to perform the updates of the new data. They even got that wrong with some family members and seat numbers wrong. Then they sold season ticket holders seats to new people.

We have seen huge queues and delays in getting into KO since the new system was installed. 

Mmmm…

the previous database owners/operators refused to recognise my email address (that I’d been using blip-free for probably 15 years) as an email address.  Despite my attempts to be allowed to buy tickets, this rejection continued.

From my pov, the old system was shambolic, run by amateurs.  Comparedwith other Buddies, my problem with interstadia was minor…  from all I’ve read on here.

if that was the responsibility of interstadia, then St Mirren is well shot of interstadia.

On 10/3/2022 at 8:20 PM, FTOF said:

Successful businesses strive to improve year on year.

Sometimes good staff are replaced by better staff.

It's called life.

RBS was once seen as a successful business that was improving year on year. 

I wondered whether Fred Goodwin and John Needham knew each other during those heady days? 

How much skunk was smoked before spending £49,000,000,000 on a Dutch bank.

12 months later and we the taxpayer are funding them to the tune of £45B.

Guys like Fred Goodwin should be behind bars.

12 minutes ago, antrin said:

Mmmm…

the previous database owners/operators refused to recognise my email address (that I’d been using blip-free for probably 15 years) as an email address.  Despite my attempts to be allowed to buy tickets, this rejection continued.

From my pov, the old system was shambolic, run by amateurs.  Comparedwith other Buddies, my problem with interstadia was minor…  from all I’ve read on here.

if that was the responsibility of interstadia, then St Mirren is well shot of interstadia.

Probably user error you doddery auld fool Roderick.

Typical bullshit by you ignoring the elephant in the room - or should that be hyenas feasting on a rotten carcass.

This season and last we have seen queues well before KO with massive delays. There have been instances of the gates just being left open with zero checks taking place.

The old system despite being shambolic allowed you to 

- reuse your card each season. Now a new card is mailed through at additional cost to the club and the climate.

- being able to charge your card with cup games. Now you need to pop down the stadium to get a physical ticket

Having worked in computers since the 60s and still running and building websites for businesses today, I know that user error played no part in the interstadia f**k-ups.  Being patient and supportive, I tried to help them resolve it.  They failed.

I must have had 10000 emails delivered to and from my email address, but interstadia couldn’t recognise it.  The sole inept company with which I tried to do business.

There was also constant f**k-ups with the old system, cards not being recognised, entry being denied, queues at turnstiles, non-admissions.  It was never better in the past.  Different f**k ups, different bits that worked. Never better.

You’re fantasising to fit a weird agenda and… when you so desperately scrape the barrel with sad, tired ageist and ad hominem tropes… you’re obviously as inadequate and bereft of credible/true thoughts as fartaway.

You're simply unbelievable.

1 hour ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

What bullshit.

It's far better that we have our own database with our own data now than being held over a barrel by some 3rd party company.

Interstadia were a joke and the system never worked. The current situation isn't perfect either but at least we own and control our own data. Thats an improvement.

Edited by LargsBud