More redundancies. Where are you SMISA?

glen

On 10/1/2022 at 6:49 PM, glen said:

Apparently Dean Lyness has left as part of desperate cost cutting with no acknowledgement. It’s obvious the club does not want to draw attention to all this and SMISA are silent.

5 hours ago, stlucifer said:

In what way? From what I've read it's more Lyness' decision. He needs to be nearer first team football. Something thats not going to happen unless we get a major injury.

From mr glen, that’s a few things he’s nailed spot on now, before last week I just laughed these rumours off but a lot of it seems to have substance, I just find it hard to believe that a fan owned club would run at such a loss. I just can’t buy that at all, I suppose time will tell though.

found it strange lyness being paid off to find other opportunities, Am i right in saying he can’t sign for anyone until January ? Just seems  very odd.

Edited by mattman

7 minutes ago, mattman said:

From mr glen, that’s a few things he’s nailed spot on now, before last week I just laughed these rumours off but a lot of it seems to have substance, I just find it hard to believe that a fan owned club would run at such a loss. I just can’t buy that at all, I suppose time will tell though.

found it strange lyness being paid off to find other opportunities, Am i right in saying he can’t sign for anyone until January ? Just seems  very odd.

He's out of contract he can sign for anyone that wants him

20 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

He's out of contract he can sign for anyone that wants him

I was under the impression he could sign for another club but they wouldn’t be able to register until the transfer window as the former club will still hold his registration. 

John Needham? Where do we start with this former “banker”?
Needham thought he could breeze into a SMiSA meeting when there was absolute carnage taking place behind the scenes and made bullshit excuses about massive failures in the operational running of the club.
Anyone remember when we forcibly ejected Interstadia from the smart card entry system contract?
Anyone remember we had to re-submit all our Personal Identification Information which was time and cost consuming? The reason Needham gave to the audience was that the databases were incompatible.
What bullshit.
I was exchanging secure data to military back in the 80’s when modern databases were only a pipe dream.
All data is 1’s and 0’s. I could have moved and converted that data in under 30 minutes.
The story I heard was that InterStadia were owed money by the club and that company would not supply the data without being paid for the outstanding bill I was told our esteemed CEO at the time offered the guy out for a “square go”.
I believe that InterStadia never got paid. And then I believe Interstadia deleted the database. 
It probably cost the club more to provide additional staff to perform the updates of the new data. They even got that wrong with some family members and seat numbers wrong. Then they sold season ticket holders seats to new people.
We have seen huge queues and delays in getting into KO since the new system was installed. 

If interstadia hadn't been paid money they were owed, they would have taken the club to court.

You seem to believe a lot of stuff in stories you've been told. Not much of it makes sense, right enough. Just so you know, the earth isn't flat, there are no little green men at Area 51, and Bigfoot isn't real (though Nessie absolutely is).

I was under the impression he could sign for another club but they wouldn’t be able to register until the transfer window as the former club will still hold his registration. 
I believe (after checking Google [emoji16]) Joey Barton couldn't play for Burnley until the start of the next transfer window when he signed for them after having his Sevco contract terminated, so you may be right.

11 hours ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

Kibble. Open your eyes everybody to the toxic element within our club.

The General Manager who was in charge of The Experience project that was written off with £1,900,000 debts was appointed the General Manager of St Mirren which the Kibble offered as an appointment FREE OF CHARGE.

Has no one at St Mirren ever heard of Due Diligence?

I raised these concerns at the time and was laughed at.

This guy I believe is still employed at Kibble as a senior operations manager. 

Who is the puppet master in all this? 

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/officers/Jajf49O9sbguXqRrefjzRyvH8Po/appointments

And that hasn’t changed. 

7 hours ago, mattman said:

There’s a difference between getting early sight of what’s going to happen (which isn’t uncommon) and attaching Armageddon scenarios to it. 

Reality - our third choice goalkeeper has left & the manager is having to move on a couple of players in January as we are slightly over budget. 

Baseless exaggeration - St Mirren have to get rid of players urgently because we desperately need to cost save & are in financial hardship. 

Reality - a couple of directors have moved on based on personal reasons/ other commitments 

Baseless exaggeration - there is huge unrest on the board & the club is in turmoil. 

8 hours ago, Slarti said:

If interstadia hadn't been paid money they were owed, they would have taken the club to court.

You seem to believe a lot of stuff in stories you've been told. Not much of it makes sense, right enough. Just so you know, the earth isn't flat, there are no little green men at Area 51, and Bigfoot isn't real (though Nessie absolutely is).

not all debts are worth pursuing in court, regardless of how significant they may be to the creditor

coming out with patronising comments doesnt add any validity to your point. 

4 hours ago, beyond our ken said:

not all debts are worth pursuing in court, regardless of how significant they may be to the creditor

coming out with patronising comments doesnt add any validity to your point. 

You may be right, but it doesn't cost anything to go to a reporter, get it in the paper and try to embarrass the "debtor" into paying.  Haven't seen any of that.

My comments would only be patronising if he already knew that stuff - I'm not so sure he did. :P

11 hours ago, bazil85 said:

And that hasn’t changed. 

Tick tock Baz.

I hope you and @antrin have sufficient cash reserves to pour in to save our club in the next few weeks.

I know @antrin is a £millionaire. Not so sure about you.

Do you have any evidence or facts to disprove my accusations that those “running” our club that they have actually “run” it into the ground?

I said before we should NEVER EVER have done a deal with Kibble.

SMiSA were on target to achieve total fan control well within the agreed timescales. 

Scott would still have got his money back. 

Why did the SMiSA committee allow such toxicity into our club and run in into the ground.

This situation is perilous for the future of our club.

@bazil85 - are you actually Jim Gillespie or a KIbble employee?

Edited by SuperSaints1877

Do you have any evidence or facts to disprove my accusations that those “running” our club that they have actually “run” it into the ground?

The burden of proof is on the one making the claims (you), not on the one saying they don't believe them (Baz).

44 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

Tick tock Baz.

I hope you and @antrin have sufficient cash reserves to pour in to save our club in the next few weeks.

SMiSA were on target to achieve total fan control well within the agreed timescales. 

Why did the SMiSA committee allow such toxicity into our club and run in into the ground.

Weed paranoia ?

2 hours ago, Slarti said:

The burden of proof is on the one making the claims (you), not on the one saying they don't believe them (Baz).

The accounts will be out soon. Let’s wait and see.

I sincerely hope I’m wrong and that the club is operating on a financially sound footing.

If that’s the case that we have turned a profit or a loss of say only £50,000 then I will be the first to apologise and NEVER post on here again.

Is that fair?

4 hours ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

Tick tock Baz.

You have the burden of proof. If you think the club is on its knees or in a ‘toxic’ situation, evidence it. Otherwise it’s baseless nonsense, just like we see on her multiple times a season.  

Meanwhile, the reality is - under the Kibble fan ownership model, we are performing the best we have in the top flight in over three decades, have competition throughout the squad & multiple sellable assets. Enjoy it. :)

I’m neither Jim Gillespie or a Kibble employee. No matter how often people make (equally)baseless claims about me, it won’t change reality. Have you just shown your paranoid nature? 🤷‍♂️

I sincerely hope I’m wrong and that the club is operating on a financially sound footing.
If that’s the case that we have turned a profit or a loss of say only £50,000 then I will be the first to apologise and NEVER post on here again.
Is that fair?
I don't care whether you post or not. Anybody, even me, can be wrong, but all this "I was told" stuff has no basis unless you say who your sources are - and nameless parents of academy players don't cut it.

On 10/8/2022 at 9:47 AM, Slarti said:
On 10/8/2022 at 12:41 AM, SuperSaints1877 said:
Is that fair?

I don't care whether you post or not. Anybody, even me, can be wrong, but all this "I was told" stuff has no basis unless you say who your sources are - and nameless parents of academy players don't cut it.

But will you care enough to dig deep on your pockets if St Mirren are in financial difficulties?

8 hours ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

But will you care enough to dig deep on your pockets if St Mirren are in financial difficulties?

I imagine St Mirren fans would be, can’t see us replicating the fans of former Rangers & sitting back, letting the club die. 

The club are showing no material signs of being in such financial difficulties though. It’s a myth