More redundancies. Where are you SMISA?

glen

12 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Foaming at the mouth. 😂

Classic Baz deflection!

Could have scripted it and certainly predicted it!

Have a go at me rather than deal with the issue in hand! 😂😂😂

Accepting his kind offer?

Is the thought of a pint too much? A free pint. A whole pint.

Or is actually attending a SMISA meeting and outing yourself the real issue?

Some say you are a Kibble employee or rep. Some say a Kibble spokesperson.

What a great opportunity to set the record straight! 

Or... ... 

1 hour ago, BuddieinEK said:

Shooting yourself, deflecting and running away as ever.

Man enough to accept his offer? 

If not, why not?

Because I don’t want to. I have a busy life, you accept his offer & let me know how it goes. 

1 hour ago, BuddieinEK said:

Classic Baz deflection!

Could have scripted it and certainly predicted it!

Have a go at me rather than deal with the issue in hand! 😂😂😂

Accepting his kind offer?

Is the thought of a pint too much? A free pint. A whole pint.

Or is actually attending a SMISA meeting and outing yourself the real issue?

Some say you are a Kibble employee or rep. Some say a Kibble spokesperson.

What a great opportunity to set the record straight! 

Or... ... 

I’ve been everything from a Kibble employee to a St Mirren board member. I think someone even once claimed I was GLS 😂

It just highlights the unfounded nature of some peoples claims… Including maybe the club being in trouble? 🤷‍♂️

2 hours ago, bazil85 said:

- I don’t stay in Paisley 

- yes I do have a (very young) child 

- I have nothing but respect for Gilmour. Unlike others, I don’t think we can say a bad word against him given what he did for our club & his prudence in selling to SMISA over other options. 

I don’t stay in Paisley either.

Could you not ask your wife/partner to look after the child?

If you are a single parent can you not ask someone to babysit? How else do you manage to work or get to football matches?

worst case if you live in the central belt of Scotland you are likely only to require 5 hours away from your home.

Come on Baz. This really is an opportunity for you to come to the club and hear what’s happening within the club at an official SMiSA meeting.

Even if you don’t want to meet me in person and take up my offer of a free drink then at least hear from the “dissenters & doubters” in our support who believe that the introduction of the Kibble to our club has been the worst ever decision in the 145year history of our football club.

15 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Because I don’t want to. I have a busy life, you accept his offer & let me know how it goes. 

I’ve been everything from a Kibble employee to a St Mirren board member. I think someone even once claimed I was GLS 😂

It just highlights the unfounded nature of some peoples claims… Including maybe the club being in trouble? 🤷‍♂️

A busy life?

Trust me..

The forum will survive without you for one day! 😂😂😂😂😜😜😜😜😜😜

What a shoitebag!

4 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

If you are a single parent can you not ask someone to babysit? How else do you manage to work or get to football matches?

worst case if you live in the central belt of Scotland you are likely only to require 5 hours away from your home.

Come on Baz. This really is an opportunity for you to come to the club and hear what’s happening within the club at an official SMiSA meeting.

Even if you don’t want to meet me in person and take up my offer of a free drink then at least hear from the “dissenters & doubters” in our support who believe that the introduction of the Kibble to our club has been the worst ever decision in the 145year history of our football club.

He won't.

Called out.

Found out.

All mouth, no substance! 

4 hours ago, bazil85 said:

The Kibble were brought in because of their capability to change our operating model & make us more cost effective. If you thought that would happen with absolutely no movement of colleagues, fine. I think that’s quite unrealistic. 

I also don’t think it’s realistic for such wide ranging changes to have a degree of pain. For me, that’s probably all we are seeing. 

As others have said, if we were in huge financial turmoil, I doubt we would have signed Gogic & earlier, I don’t think we would have paid six figures for a contracted manager. 

My usual pre-match call round has brought more disturbing news. There’s been yet another resignation from the SMISA board that’s been kept very quiet. The only woman member has now resigned! Club debt is alarming and may have to be rescued with cash from outside! 

Kibble are "more cost effective" - "degree of pain".

How much pain are you prepared to suffer

4 minutes ago, glen said:

My usual pre-match call round has brought more disturbing news. There’s been yet another resignation from the SMISA board that’s been kept very quiet. The only woman member has now resigned! Club debt is alarming and may have to be rescued with cash from outside! 

Obviously you are full of subterfuge as things are all good on the pitch!

How do you explain that, you stirrer upper? 😯

5 hours ago, bazil85 said:

If you thought that would happen with absolutely no movement of colleagues, fine. I think that’s quite unrealistic. 

It's not a movement, it's a mass evacuation.  

Which I'm sure if we can't find reasonable replacements, the Kibble will resolve the problem. 

Edited by pod

3 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

A very natural part of progress. So some say. What's not to believe you worry merchant you. 😜

Some are looking for proof of all the negativity about the club, but nobody has provided proof otherwise.  Will leave the worrying to others, life's too short.  

1 minute ago, pod said:

Some are looking for proof of all the negativity about the club, but nobody has provided proof otherwise.  Will leave the worrying to others, life's too short.  

To date only proof of positivity at the club has been aired, by our SLO no less.

4 hours ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

4 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

A busy life?

Trust me..

The forum will survive without you for one day! 😂😂😂😂😜😜😜😜😜😜

What a shoitebag!

2 hours ago, glen said:

1 hour ago, pod said:

It's not a movement, it's a mass evacuation.  

Which I'm sure if we can't find reasonable replacements, the Kibble will resolve the problem. 

Main reason is I don’t want to.

I still don’t believe it’s doomsday for St Mirren sorry. 

I agree, I am seeing no cause for concern with the Kibble at all. 

41 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Main reason is I don’t want to.

I still don’t believe it’s doomsday for St Mirren sorry. 

I agree, I am seeing no cause for concern with the Kibble at all. 

You don't want to care about the future of Saints. Some "supporter".

Still.. as long as Ranger and Celtic fans get seats, you will gladly give yours up! 😂

7 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

I don’t believe we are in any danger, moon howling won’t change that. 

Oh... Forgot... Giving Rangers and Celtic two stands doesn't affect you at all. Like a home game for you!  

If so confident, go along and enjoy being smug.

If anything is awry, you can influence the outcome.

Your pitiful deflection and abdication of responsibility is no surprise! 

4 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Oh... Forgot... Giving Rangers and Celtic two stands doesn't affect you at all. Like a home game for you!  

If so confident, go along and enjoy being smug.

If anything is awry, you can influence the outcome.

Your pitiful deflection and abdication of responsibility is no surprise! 

Is that you copying the bigots patter again and suggesting I support one of them? 👀👀

Na, don’t want to :) 

3 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Is that you copying the bigots patter again and suggesting I support one of them? 👀👀

Na, don’t want to :) 

Not sure if you know...but St Mirren, The team I support ,are playing just now.

I don't want to hear from you at the best of times.

you have nothing interesting to say.