More redundancies. Where are you SMISA?

glen

12 minutes ago, alanb said:

Club Directory (stmirren.com)

Updated recently,goes against the narrative but new club doctor appointed. Dr Ian Heron,welcome to the club.

That is the first club doctor since Dr Wong left after many years service due to the mistreatment of staff who were told to leave. This is since the new regime swept in after the Gynhill sales pitch.

Club staff took action that went to an industrial tribunal whose decision went against the club and cost more money to resolve.

10 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

That is the first club doctor since Dr Wong left after many years service due to the mistreatment of staff who were told to leave. This is since the new regime swept in after the Gynhill sales pitch.

Club staff took action that went to an industrial tribunal whose decision went against the club and cost more money to resolve.

Someone did well to keep all that from the media

1 hour ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

He’s my doctor, this is nonsense.

2 hours ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

2 hours ago, alanb said:

Someone did well to keep all that from the media

2 hours ago, JJ McG said:

Because it’s nonsense. 

43 minutes ago, WeeBud said:

He’s my doctor, this is nonsense.

Oooft. Think you've been found out here, sir.

3 hours ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

Unsurprisingly, this is made up nonsense.

12 hours ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

This story is completely made up bullshit and I know that for a fact 😅

You need to get a life and stop coming on and posting made up stuff to try and make the club look bad, your jealousy of the Kibble and GLS is ripping out you. 

Like I said, the club only started moving forward when GLS took over and got shot of the old pals act, we’ve moved on from the dinosaur days of Alex Rae getting the gig because he was mates with a certain someone.

3 hours ago, JJ McG said:

This story is completely made up bullshit and I know that for a fact 😅

You need to get a life and stop coming on and posting made up stuff to try and make the club look bad, your jealousy of the Kibble and GLS is ripping out you. 

Like I said, the club only started moving forward when GLS took over and got shot of the old pals act, we’ve moved on from the dinosaur days of Alex Rae getting the gig because he was mates with a certain someone.

Maybe there is no point arguing here. Believe what you want but -

Dr Wong, a dyed in the wool St Mirren supporter and son in law of a former club doctor, did indeed leave for those reasons.
Our former stadium manager was awarded £30,000 by an employment tribunal for unfair dismissal.

28 minutes ago, animal said:

Dr Wong, a dyed in the wool St Mirren supporter and son in law of a former club doctor, did indeed leave for those reasons.
Our former stadium manager was awarded £30,000 by an employment tribunal for unfair dismissal.

I'm sure Dr.Wong will be delighted that the likes of you are plastering his name over the internet to promote your increasingly desperate vendetta against The Kibble.

There are ways and means to go about this in an adult and reasoned manner.

Edited by FTOF

29 minutes ago, animal said:

Stay classy!

50 minutes ago, animal said:

It would appear all employment tribunal results are published here: https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions

I can find no details of any employment tribunals involving St Mirren FC. There are a few involving Kibble from the last few years, all but one of which was struck off and the exception was dismissed. It may be there is another company name or contractor I should be searching for.

I've tried searching a few names that have previously been suggested here as stadium manager with no luck.

Any further information you could provide about this, or the other tribunals, mentioned would be much appreciated as it would help me find this information which is already in the public domain.

You'll be aware there is plenty of scepticism, to put it mildly, over the claims posted by yourself and others so this is a great opportunity for you to back up your case and win many of us round.

Edited by Stu

10 hours ago, Stu said:

It would appear all employment tribunal results are published here: https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions

I can find no details of any employment tribunals involving St Mirren FC. There are a few involving Kibble from the last few years, all but one of which was struck off and the exception was dismissed. It may be there is another company name or contractor I should be searching for.

I've tried searching a few names that have previously been suggested here as stadium manager with no luck.

Any further information you could provide about this, or the other tribunals, mentioned would be much appreciated as it would help me find this information which is already in the public domain.

You'll be aware there is plenty of scepticism, to put it mildly, over the claims posted by yourself and others so this is a great opportunity for you to back up your case and win many of us round.

I suppose its possible there was an out of court settlement before it got to tribunal, though I know thats not what he said.

Going on that wee snippet of audio (though it could be out of context due to it's brevity):

We've spent the money we got from the Scottish Government

We're still in the black (probably excluding the Scottish Government loan) - he said we want to remain in the black going forward.

We've had costs relating to covid.

IMO, if all, or the vast majority, of our debt is the aforementioned loan, then there's no issue.

20 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

In the same way, anything he has wrote is "possible" 

The issue for me is, a lot of it doesn't seem at all plausible. 

Out of court settlement was my thinking on this. However no employment solicitor is going to advise paying the “possible” £30k for any Unfair Dismissal Case. They are going to try it in the court and take a chance rather than pay that level of money

Unless of course the club have discriminated on any of the 9 protected characteristics, only then are they likely to have paid out the money to keep it hush. There would also be a non disclosure agreement attached to the condition on payment.

On the basis that it is being talk about on here would suggest its either bullshit or someone is possibly in breach of an out of court settlement.

Edited by Brilliant Disguise

Going on that wee snippet of audio (though it could be out of context due to it's brevity):
We've spent the money we got from the Scottish Government
We're still in the black (probably excluding the Scottish Government loan) - he said we want to remain in the black going forward.
We've had costs relating to covid.

IMO, if all, or the vast majority, of our debt is the aforementioned loan, then there's no issue.

My concern is what have we spunked 1.7m on?

It would be good to understand what the shortfalls were in terms of income due to Covid, and what else has it been spent on and the expected ROI?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 10/24/2022 at 11:03 AM, Brilliant Disguise said:

So its all the Kibbles fault and SGG will come in and save us through the back door of a SMISA membership. Your having a laugh. 

I’m with JJM i did not pay my SMISA membership to pay off the SGG clique then allow him to still sit at the table. The clique spent years and failed to sell the club. They were not it even interested in selling to SMISA.. It took for GLS to put his SMISA/GLS deal to them for it to be pushed through. It was only accepted as there were no other offers. The clique could have at the very onset offered fans ownership as the model for selling their shares. NOPE !! They touted the club around the market in the hope a sugar daddy would appear with bars of gold to take their shares. (Remember they deliberately omitted other shareholders from the clique to maximise their own return) 

There is some contradictions in your post. Initially you claim to have an insight to the apparent abyss in the running of the club then next your stating that you need to wait until the accounts are lodged on Companies House to find the official line.

One of the other shareholders invited a Rangers contact in and showed him our books.The purpose was that if Rangers went down the tubes they would buy us and reinvent themselves in the top division.Obviously this did not happen as he was rumbled. You call the clique charlatans.JJM is a friend of mine and he will now know that a lot of the statements made in previous posts on this thread were indeed true.We all want the best for St Mirren at the end of the day and must work together towards financial stability and a great product on the park.That has to be balanced though in my opinion.

1 hour ago, northendsaint said:

One of the other shareholders invited a Rangers contact in and showed him our books.The purpose was that if Rangers went down the tubes they would buy us and reinvent themselves in the top division.Obviously this did not happen as he was rumbled. You call the clique charlatans.JJM is a friend of mine and he will now know that a lot of the statements made in previous posts on this thread were indeed true.We all want the best for St Mirren at the end of the day and must work together towards financial stability and a great product on the park.That has to be balanced though in my opinion.

NES i did not call the clique charlatans. I inferred that their objectives were questionable. When the clique sold their shares they did so for their own interest and no one else’s certainly not the clubs. The created a clique of 51% to exclude all the other shareholders. That premeditated scenario made all of the other shares worthless.It was a deliberate scenario to exclude the likes of GLS. Remember some of those remaining 49% of shareholders put their money in shares at the same time as the clique yet were not given the opportunity to cash them in.

Now they have their money back, funded by the fans, the self proclaimed leader wants back to the table for £12/month. In his statement he gives an ironic yet patronising statement on respect for fans ownership. Then goes on to infer that SMISA don’t know what they are doing, the clubs in trouble and he will sort out the Kibble.

If the rumours are true about the negative influence of Kibble on the running of SMFC, then these Directors need reminded about Company Law in that a Director must act at all times in the best interest of that Company and not be influenced by outside parties and must declare a conflict of interest. There are other capable SMFC Directors on the board to point this out other than the need for the Superhero SGG to take us back 20 years

1 hour ago, northendsaint said:

The financial things has been blown completely out of proportion mate, all types of different stories are getting pushed to suit agendas.

If we were really in that bad of a mess we wouldn’t have signed Gogic soo late, clubs would know and the likes of Strain and Baccus would be going for the likes 75k each if we were that desperate. I think we expected to shift 1 or 2 on in the last window but it never happened for 1 reason or another but things are nowhere near as bad as the nonsense going about.

Gilmours statement is all about coming in and causing a divide between smisa and kibble, alarm bells should be ringing reading that.

The club has improved dramatically on and off the park since he left and we need to keep moving forwards not back.