So Farewell Then Ian Hamilton

shull

Paisley born patriot of Scotland rest in peace Sir Ian Robertson Hamilton 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

After having to suffer 2 weeks of the Queens funeral on every Terrestrial TV Channel..

Let's see if BBC SCOTLAND has the balls and fairness to show the film Stone of Destiny to celebrate this great man's life.... I won't hold my breath...  

It's available on Youtube and well worth a watch if you haven't seen it, lots of it filmed in Paisley including at the Abbey, Forbes place, the Bull inn and Oakshaw 

Great Film 

3 hours ago, portmahomack saint said:

Paisley born patriot of Scotland rest in peace Sir Ian Robertson Hamilton 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

After having to suffer 2 weeks of the Queens funeral on every Terrestrial TV Channel..

Let's see if BBC SCOTLAND has the balls and fairness to show the film Stone of Destiny to celebrate this great man's life.... I won't hold my breath...  

It's available on Youtube and well worth a watch if you haven't seen it, lots of it filmed in Paisley including at the Abbey, Forbes place, the Bull inn and Oakshaw 

Great Film 

I didn’t know he was from Paisley 😵 He’s went even further up in my estimations 

1 hour ago, Slarti said:
4 hours ago, portmahomack saint said:
Any Scot that could disagree with his actions is not Scottish 

How can a Scot not be Scottish?

Eh Eh 🤔 aye kin see where your coming from.... wit I should have said was any Scot that disagreed with his actions is a arsehole in fact even the English now think he was right to take it back, that they gave us it back, now we just need our independence back... I knows that's tough for some folk to leave the safety of our great leaders from down south

Liz Truss Cheese GIF by GIPHY NewsBoris Johnson GIFChilling British GIF by GIPHY News

Eh Eh [emoji848] aye kin see where your coming from.... wit I should have said was any Scot that disagreed with his actions is a arsehole in fact even the English now think he was right to take it back, that they gave us it back, now we just need our independence back... I knows that's tough for some folk to leave the safety of our great leaders from down south
200.gif200.gif200.gif

To be honest, I'm not too bothered about it. It's part of Scottish history, so it should be in Scotland but it is also a representation of monarchy, which I am against. They'll be taking it to London for Chico's coronation.

I agree I'm no Monarchist either....  it's what he and his friends did rather than the stone itself we should celebrate,  we should ask Chico if he wants to buy it outright must be worth a minimum of 100 million....  

Tell them the Saudi Prince is interested and the Sultan of Brunei and start a bidding war we'd be loaded with cash..... We could scrap the ferries in Greenock and just link all the Islands with bridges :rolleyes:  if they don't take the bait there's always the Antiques Roadshow one wee Chinese guy got 50k last week for a Minging cup...  either way were quids in 

Donald Duck Money GIF

Oh I and a Statue of Ian Hamilton in the middle of Dunn Square and throw in the Queen Vic statue as part of the deal 

Edited by portmahomack saint