St Mirren v The Ayrshire Killie Boys Premiership 15/10/22

shull

We haven't had a draw this league season and im fully expecting it to arrive soon

just not in the next two home games

saints 2-0 tomorrow

also think we will pump a rejuvenated dundee utd

hibs missed a barrel load against them a few days ago, defence is still shit

dundee utd will lose tomorrow too

For the second time this season, we have the chance to go third in the league - albeit after this week's European results, it appears that the SPL is of a second if not third rate standard.

Getting back to this afternoon, I have an awful feeling that a draw will be the best we can get - given that Kilmarnock will probably set up similar to ourselves and will be difficult to score against.

10 minutes ago, northstbuddie said:

For the second time this season, we have the chance to go third in the league - albeit after this week's European results, it appears that the SPL is of a second if not third rate standard.

Getting back to this afternoon, I have an awful feeling that a draw will be the best we can get - given that Kilmarnock will probably set up similar to ourselves and will be difficult to score against.

I agree that the standard of the "big teams" has dropped which gives the rest an excellent chance to end up in a much higher position than normal.

I disagree about today as we, even at times last week, have been putting in some decent performances amd Kilmarnock have only won 1 from the last 5.

An early goal for us would go a long way to opening them up as they will chase the game.

2-0. 

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I agree that the standard of the "big teams" has dropped which gives the rest an excellent chance to end up in a much higher position than normal.

I disagree about today as we, even at times last week, have been putting in some decent performances amd Kilmarnock have only won 1 from the last 5.

An early goal for us would go a long way to opening them up as they will chase the game.

2-0. 

Hope you're right and I'm wrong.

On 10/11/2022 at 8:41 AM, Warrior Saint said:

Hopefully Tait back in for Tanser, after Ibrox would never play for me again...get Gogic out defence and hopefully Strain fit or get Shaughnessy in.....

^^^^^^^^^ Stick to playing Football Manager, you're a walloper at the real thing. 🤡

11 minutes ago, Clydebanksaint said:

Strong starting 11 and a strong bench as well 

Agreed. 👍

Edited by faraway saint