St Mirren v The Ayrshire Killie Boys Premiership 15/10/22

shull

1 minute ago, Helmettroll said:

Horrid watch, barely deserved a draw, 

Very poor stuff..

Fair assessment. Only real standout performance today for me (other than Carson of course) was Gallagher. Big man really is a class act.

Otherwise, the defence was generally ok, but midfield to front we were very poor. Also, Brophy and Greive offered nothing when they came on. 

2 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Fair assessment. Only real standout performance today for me (other than Carson of course) was Gallagher. Big man really is a class act.

Otherwise, the defence was generally ok, but midfield to front we were very poor. Also, Brophy and Greive offered nothing when they came on. 

Robinson just pretty much said that, not many on the pitch played to their ability and he felt Killie should have won so a good point when we're not playing well. 

Robinson and McInnes should be ashamed of themselves. 90mins of who can hump the ball the longest and highest. These 2 so called coaches should pay back the punters who had to pay in. The 2 teams should get no points as both were equally dreadful. I've nothing positive to say about this 90 mins of drivel. Bad news when your Goalie is MOM.

Sent from my SM-S906B using Tapatalk