St Mirren v Dundee United SPFL PREMIERSHIP 22/10/22

shull

Good win. Fought hard for it. Ayunga goal should never have been chalked off. As for a MOM that's the easiest decision we'll have all season. Curtis Main was outstanding for 90mins. His effort was incredible. And scored a brilliant header. Not an OG imo. On to Hibs next week. Tough game. Coys

Sent from my SM-S906B using Tapatalk

Considering we were missing our best defender and our left back the squad was able to cope. I have to say I see a better mentality a winning mentality these days and a squad full of professionals playing with a real desire for the club. I’ve been a fan over 30 years and I can’t remember a squad as strong as this one 

19 hours ago, Balmullo Bud said:

I can’t remember such a positive turnaround in a Saints player. Whether it’s a confidence thing or whatever, big Curtis has become a great asset for us, within the best squad we’ve had in a long time. Happy days (for the moment); enjoy your Saturday night Buddies. 🍻

F4E35DF8-F844-4753-966C-4E00F8078260.png

Shame he not getting credited with the goal    :(

Shows how far we have come when we nit pick over individual performances. Dunne, Ayunga and Ethan still get it in the neck but they all play a massive part. All players make mistakes but collectively the team are more together than I have seen them in many years. 

Robbo is showing why we paid the money for him. Nothing beats seeing him celebrating after a win. 

7 minutes ago, Ethan said:

Robbo is showing why we paid the money for him. Nothing beats seeing him celebrating after a win. 

Would the Northern Ireland FA be prepared to pay the compensation fee we would be due to appoint him to their vacancy ?

Really enjoyed watching us on Sportscene earlier, in fact it has been mostly a marvelous watch all Season.

I still get irritated witnessing the few cheating diving bassas that exist in our Association Football.  Hefty bans needing to be handed out to the culprits. I would start with rest of the Season bans for Boyle, Porteous and Morelos.

FECKEM 

5 minutes ago, shull said:

Really enjoyed watching us on Sportscene earlier, in fact it has been mostly a marvelous watch all Season.

I still get irritated witnessing the few cheating diving bassas that exist in our Association Football.  Hefty bans needing to be handed out to the culprits. I would start with rest of the Season bans for Boyle, Porteous and Morelos.

FECKEM 

Agreed Shull. This is the best post in your black and white army career. Keep it up. 

On 10/22/2022 at 6:09 PM, faraway saint said:

I'm trying to give brief details and watch at the same time, of you want a quality report try the BBC Scotland site.............................on second thoughts, stick with me. :lol:

Or I could just use my season ticket and watch it from my seat in the West stand 🤔