Karaoke Tunes

whosyirdaddy

Ive noticed songs & TV etc getting a little mention..... So I thought I would try and be a smart ass and ask those of you who fancy themselfs as the next Robbie Williams to answer this question

Name Your Top Five Karaoke Songs, either that you sing, like or dislike (due to someone murdering it in your local)

The other reason I thought about this is because we're starting Karaoke at Russell's on the High Street tomorrow night so all welcome..Around 8 o'clock'ish...

P.S.- Bring yir earplugs because Im the man in charge

15_1_115.gif15_1_117.gif15_2_1.gif15_1_111.gif15_2_2.gif15_1_110.gif

Its actually tonight because its currently 01:18am :blink:

Edited by whosyirdaddy

Guest Soeziegoezie

Big Spender!!!

Fairytale of New York (when not too pished)

What's another year (when very pished)

The National Express

De meeste dromen zijn bedrog (when you can sing in Dutch)

Guest Soeziegoezie

ànything from ABBA

Hey You The Rock Steady Crew

Paradise by the dashboard light

Do they know it's Christmas

Thunder Struck

Whosyirdaddy, you've unleased the Karaoke Queen in me :headbang

Guest Soeziegoezie

Born in the USA

Sisters (from the movie White Christmas)

Een beetje verliefd (again for those who 'sing' in Dutch)

Ich bin wie Du (let's go for some German as well)

(I'm gonna be) 500 mile

:bounce2:bounce3:bounce4:bounce1

Guest Duncan D'Nuts

Stand by Your Man ("shometimes, it's harrrrd tae be a wooomaaaaan .....")

Wild Side of Life ("...and went baaaack to ra wyelld side a life......")

Gaun yirsel', big yin ! Wan singer, wan song ! aooowww ! :spud3

Mustang Sally - Great Choice

Handbags & Gladrags - Quality

Robbie Williams - Angels

REM - Losing My Religion

Don McLean - American Pie

Oasis - Sunday Morning Call

One I hate the most is Paradise By The Dashboard Light...Anybody any good at Elton John tunes...15_2_3.gif More to the point anybody any good at any songs... :unsure:

Guest Soeziegoezie

It's not a question about being good at songs, but more at having fun doing them... At least that's what I keep telling myself (and most of the crowd who are brave enough to stick around when I take the mike.) :whistle

Believe me, if I was in Paisley I would come over to Russell's to give it a try.

Whatever you do, stick to 'the golden karaoke-rule': A Few Pints Always Do The Trick...

:guinness:guinness:guinness:guinness

Guest Soeziegoezie

Especially when it's sung by a bunch of mad drunken girls on a hen night. Not that I've éver been one of them, of course.

BTW, if a slightly pished vodkamonster shows up tonight at Russell's, make him sing 'Do they know it's Christmas', will ya? Please? Pretty please? :lol::lol::lol:

f'k'n hate karaoke and some wido has opted for the karaoke b'st'rt cantonese for the Xmas party. <_<

soeziegoezie, with that repetoire you could win PAP-IDOL. :P

1. Ever Fallen in Love...

2. Our Lips Are Sealed

3. Little Old Wine Drinker Me

4. Tainted Love

5. Touch Too Much

So... how was karaokenight? :)

Well considering we couldnt get the big screen to connect to the karaoke machine (and had to use smallest TV in the world :o ) everything went fine, Thanks for asking

BUT when you've got over 100 McDonalds staff & extra punters crammed into Paisley's 2 smallest pub then your always gonna have a laugh.... Bring on Saturday back to the DJ'ing :(

Guest Soeziegoezie

it can't be a smaller tv then the one I watched Feyenoord winning the Uefa-cup against Dortmund... it was miniscule thanks to the 'considerate attitude' of my local because some Man Yoo game was more important. No, I'm not still bitter about that LOL. The party after that was great though. I took personally care of that :P

Anyway, did NSS show up for the karaoke?

• 2 weeks later...

JBs Xmas day out at Burntisland will include a couple of hours worth of Karaoke.Bus leaves at 11am for a day to remember.Phone JBs to book.Warning,we are meeting up with Wullie Leggat to celebrate(??)his 50th birthday :angry:

In Where ???

Tam never done Russell's... As for inferior equipment, We worked it out & all I can say is Bad workman blames his tools....or in the case bad manager blames his entertainer :P

Oh yes he did. Tam had the first contract in there a few years ago. Disco on a Friday, karaoke on another night!

WYD, Tam did do Russell's at one time Billy is right, he would know right enough, Tam's his Son in Law

Coulndt have been called Russell's, might have been the old uni bar but defo not Russell's, asked the manager & she said defo not :wink:

It was Eddy who now owns the Cellar

Edited by whosyirdaddy

Coulndt have been called Russell's, might have been the old uni bar but defo not Russell's, asked the manager & she said defo not :wink:

It was Eddy who now owns the Cellar

It was called Russells. The manager is wrong. I've even worked there for Tam on a Friday night about 3 years ago. To jog their memory you can mention that the bar-staff used to do a dance routine to "Cant Fight the Moonlight".

To jog their memory you can mention that the bar-staff used to do a dance routine to "Cant Fight the Moonlight".

Okay Okay, Calm Down Calm Down, Easy Tiger Easy Tiger :lol::lol:

Erm they use to do that yeah until recently because everyone was stealing the cowboy hats & they were coughin up cash everyweek for nothing

Okay then she must be think about somebody else (or normally if she blanks something it means shes bumped someone :lol: )

Is he still up in Monty's, if so what night is it.... What about Carnegies is it him that does in there aswell