Hibs v St Mirren 29/10/22

faraway saint

On 10/15/2022 at 5:04 PM, faraway saint said:

This is shaping up to be a real crunch game.

Right now we're a point below them with a game in hand.

Posted this a week ago, the stars are aligning, we're now 2 points above them with a game in hand. :thumbs2

As I mentioned earlier, they are on a bad run, 3 defeats in a row and after todays performance and result we have to go into this with some confidence.

28 minutes ago, exiledfan said:

I can see us getting a win here.  Hibs will need to be more open at home with fans on their back. That will suit us and I can see us winning 3 -1 and probably plunging Hibs into another melt down in whether there manager is good enough. 

You do realise that out of four away games we have been hammered in three scoring 1 and losing 11 .

You do realise that out of four away games we have been hammered in three scoring 1 and losing 11 .
You do realise that in one of those games we were down to ten men early doors and in one of them we were playing second in the league where a non- penalty was awarded against us.

The St.J game I'll grant you we defended poorly.

However, we do need to improve our away form. Hopefully, it starts next week.

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, FTOF said:

You do realise that in one of those games we were down to ten men early doors and in one of them we were playing second in the league where a non- penalty was awarded against us.

The St.J game I'll grant you we defended poorly.

However, we do need to improve our away form. Hopefully, it starts next week.

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

And we did win an away game 3-0. 

45 minutes ago, exiledfan said:

I can see us getting a win here.  Hibs will need to be more open at home with fans on their back. That will suit us and I can see us winning 3 -1 and probably plunging Hibs into another melt down in whether there manager is good enough. 

I hope you’re right but I think this will be a very tight game . Would be happy to come away with a point .