Hibs v St Mirren 29/10/22

faraway saint

I don't go to many away matches as I used to.  I prefer to make a weekend of it and take in a game and local sightseeing.  I was at Aberdeen early on this season and went up to Dingwall early this year.  It's not been that long since I was at Easter Road so I'm spending today with my other half.

I agree that today will be a tight contest and I'm going for Hibernian 2-1 St. Mirren as the Hibernian players will be desperate to put on a show for their supporters and get the three points.  I hope I'm totally wrong though and it's a 0-1 or 1-2 for Saints.

Hibs home form has been similar to ours with just one defeat ( i think), so any result today will be a big ask. 

Saying that, we have nothing to fear if we turn up and keep it tight at the back.

Edited by munoz

16 minutes ago, munoz said:

Hibs home form has been similar to ours with just one defeat ( i think), so any result today will be a big ask. 

Saying that, we have nothing to fear if we turn up and keep it tight at the back.

Draw for me which wouldn't be a bad result. 

I think that's the worst we'll get. 

PS I should say I thought we'd pump St Johnstone.  🤣🤣🤣

Edited by faraway saint