Hibs v St Mirren 29/10/22

faraway saint

5 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Didn't they get a goal chalked off earlier? 

Never been my point, VAR will always give for and against you. But it just slows the game & moves the controversy as the last two games for us prove. 

But as for the first, he was about 3 yards off. Linesman should have called it without VAR. 

4 minutes ago, StanleySaint said:

Stop being a dick, VAR itself didn't give it, it's the humans that are the problem here as @faraway saint said they got a goal disallowed earlier, we're no worse off as a result.

Which is literally why VAR doesn’t work. It just moves the controversy. 

Again, decisions for & against has never been my criticism of VAR

Thought it was a bit stupid to play Tait at left back against Boyle and Cadden, he is struggling big time. Would take both him and Gogic off as Gogic is on a yellow anyway. Change to a back four bring on shaughnessy and push Dunne out left.

As for the penalty, Tait was turning his back on it. Shouldn't have been given

If Robinson makes a tactical and player change we will win this game. If not then f**king wish I never bothered buying the lager.

Who is Stuart/Stewart the english commentator on Hibs TV who used to play for them? What an absolute walloper. It is 50/50 on which commentary tolisten to as both as bad as each other.

4 minutes ago, truesaint said:

Thought it was a bit stupid to play Tait at left back against Boyle and Cadden, he is struggling big time. Would take both him and Gogic off as Gogic is on a yellow anyway. Change to a back four bring on shaughnessy and push Dunne out left.

As for the penalty, Tait was turning his back on it. Shouldn't have been given

If Robinson makes a tactical and player change we will win this game. If not then f**king wish I never bothered buying the lager.

Who is Stuart/Stewart the english commentator on Hibs TV who used to play for them? What an absolute walloper. It is 50/50 on which commentary tolisten to as both as bad as each other.

There's no chance of a point never mind a win.

3 minutes ago, StanleySaint said:

If all the decisions in Scottish football were made by St Mirren fans it would make for a much more favourable league, however, like with VAR that isn't the case, but of course Baz and Saint in exile know that fine well anyhoo back to the game.

I'm not looking for us to get all the decisions. I just want them to be fair and consistent. VAR was meant to assist in achieving that, but it's falling well short.