Green Vermin v St Mirren SPFL PREMIERSHIP 18/1/23 Wednesday

shull

Just now, bazil85 said:

Our line-up with 2 up front, we aren’t parking the bus. Celtic & Rangers will generally always have most possession whether a team sets up positively or to defend a nil-nil. We are playing our normal game where we soak up possession & hit on the break. 

Imagine not knowing that 🤷‍♂️

That's NOT what you said..................here's what you said...............This is the risk teams run when they ‘go for it’ against one of the bigot brothers. 

That's CLEARLY not the same thing. :lol:

Did you have this post made up before watching the game or are you relying on the Radio for that assessment?

Back to the drawing board for you. :byebye

5 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Defence has been absolutely shocking tonight. Passing generally woeful too. Very disappointing performance. 
I’ll no be entertaining the second half. 

I'm not quite sure what you were expecting.

They, as expected, have had lots of possession, there has been times we've been a wee bit hurried, to be expected, but we've shown enough that we could have sneaked a goal.

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

That's NOT what you said..................here's what you said...............This is the risk teams run when they ‘go for it’ against one of the bigot brothers. 

That's CLEARLY not the same thing. :lol:

Did you have this post made up before watching the game or are you relying on the Radio for that assessment?

Back to the drawing board for you. :byebye

The terminology is fine, what on earth are you talking about? Teams generally either park the bus or ‘go for it’ as in go out attacking against them. St Mirren are the latter, we have went with two strikers & similar tactics to other games. 

You were wrong & are just stifling threads as usual. 

Just now, bazil85 said:

The terminology is fine, what on earth are you talking about? Teams generally either park the bus or ‘go for it’ as in go out attacking against them. St Mirren are the latter, we have went with two strikers & similar tactics to other games. 

You were wrong & are just stifling threads as usual. 

You are on a different planet, away and finish your knitting. :byebye

4 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Nobody thought VAR would stop phantom corners being given because it doesn’t do that. 🤣

Which other decisions do you think VAR got wrong tonight. 

People definitely thought VAR would make the league fairer regarding bigot brother bias. 

The point I’m making is that was never going to be the case… BECAUSE VAR doesn’t look at the decisions that generally favour them throughout the game. This match is yet more evidence for that. 

Just now, faraway saint said:

You are on a different planet, away and finish your knitting. :byebye

I was right, you rather stupidly thought I meant we’d go out & somehow tactically get more possession against a team with about 4 billion times our player budget 😂

Two strikers, normal tactics. Going for it instead of parking the bus. No luck. 

Very disappointing. Strain's getting roasted by Jota. Dunne's getting dragged all over the shop, and he should have cut out the pass for the second goal.  Their first saw our defence standing like bloody statues while that lot had 3 goes to get it in.  Celtic are simply fitter and sharper than we are, and quicker in their reactions too.  This could be a nasty blow to our goal difference.

12 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I'm not quite sure what you were expecting.

They, as expected, have had lots of possession, there has been times we've been a wee bit hurried, to be expected, but we've shown enough that we could have sneaked a goal.

I was expecting our defenders to react to situations at something mildly faster than a snails pace. When Kyogo was allowed to waltz through for his goal that wasn’t the first time that had happened tonight, just the first time we’d been punished. 
I’m fine with the way we’ve approached the game and I think the two front lads have done reasonably well, but the passing in midfield and from defence has been poor and the defence has been very one paced (slow).

It’s not often I advocate this, but I think our best chance tonight is just to miss out the midfield and just shell it up to the front 2. The long balls and long throws are the only things that have caused Celtic problems. 

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2

Erhahon looks like a traffic warden - points to all the players running past him as if he had no responsibility to do anything about it. Dunne been poor and pity Ayunga cannot control a ball. However we have had chances - just don't see us taking any.

1 minute ago, bazil85 said:

You do what you always do, stifle practically any chat. 

What I said was right but that doesn’t really matter, you’d have argued any point made. 

And you repeat the same mind numbing stuff time after time.

I honestly think you have a "bank" of posts that you just copy and paste.

Dull doesn't cover you. 

Just now, faraway saint said:

And you repeat the same mind numbing stuff time after time.

I honestly think you have a "bank" of posts that you just copy and paste.

Dull doesn't cover you. 

As said, doesn’t really matter what I posted, you’d argue practically anything. 

Imagine crying because I used the term ‘go for it’ after we set-up with 2 strikers against Celtic instead of parking the bus as many do 😂 

You'd be wrong yet again tonight if you thought that. :) 

3 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

As said, doesn’t really matter what I posted, you’d argue practically anything. 

Imagine crying because I used the term ‘go for it’ after we set-up with 2 strikers against Celtic instead of parking the bus as many do 😂 

You'd be wrong yet again tonight if you thought that. :) 

Wriggle wriggle, squirm squirm.

fFck off will you, football to watch.