Green Vermin v St Mirren SPFL PREMIERSHIP 18/1/23 Wednesday

shull

4 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

The irony is off the chart once again. You’ve moaned, argued & talked down to multiple posters on this thread alone tonight. 

And you ignore the posts from trolls, but I don't expect much from you, it's difficult enough for you to get through a day.:1eye

Edited by faraway saint

Ach, 4-0, final score.

Overall, I've seen a lot worse at Parkhead, we had, according to Bet 365, plenty of efforts and a few on target, many a time we;ve had next to nothing.

Again, lack of composure, quality anywhere in the last 30 yards.

Could bite us in the arse, no good playing well and not getting something for our efforts. 

Roil on Saturday. 

Overall no surprises , Celtic have the money to spend on class players to finish moves and create them. We have players able to frustrate and harry, against any team outwith the gruesomes I fancy our chances (if only we would take one of them). Onwards and hopefully upwards.

We ran hearts hard who are deservedly 3rd and pumped Aberdeen tonight thats our level currently, and dont expect that to change currently without Qatari owners 🤣

Edited by Swiss_Saint
addittion

Not at the races tonight. Celtic simply miles better in every department. Even when they mis-controlled a ball, we just stood back and let them get it back under control. The front guys worked hard, but that was about it. And Erhahon needs his lazy arse well and truly kicked. Ambled about the park like it was a sunday outing. No urgency or drive.

1 minute ago, Saint@Johnstone said:

Radio back on, gave up at half time. Saints back to Jellyfish FC. Useless. 

Do you even realise the budget differences between ourselves and teams like the bigot brothers?

It’s hardly a level playing field. 

It’s disappointing obviously to lose but we had a fair few chances tonight. We always needed to get the first goal and take it from there. Even then the odds are stacked against us.

I believe we were 20-1 to win tonight- if not more.

get a grip ffs.

1 minute ago, Albanian Buddy said:

Do you even realise the budget differences between ourselves and teams like the bigot brothers?

It’s hardly a level playing field. 

It’s disappointing obviously to lose but we had a fair few chances tonight. We always needed to get the first goal and take it from there. Even then the odds are stacked against us.

I believe we were 20-1 to win tonight- if not more.

get a grip ffs.

I understand your disappointment, having gone to the match on such a freezing night, and enduring a heavy defeat. I merely listened to the first half on the wireless. Hope you can thaw out soon. 

Not too bothered about tonight. Old firm away is a free hit as far as I am concerned. This period of 4 games of which 3 of them are away to Hearts, Celtic & Aberdeen was always going to be tough. However, we have an easier set of fixtures coming up, which should yield some points. 

I still feel that we are capable of finishing in a European spot, but we have to be careful. We are only 7pts above the play-off spot and could easily be looking over our shoulder should we blow it over the next few games.

Regarding the current squad and potential movement in January. I really hope we keep hold of the majority. Of the players rumoured to be moving on, I would like Baccus, Brophy and big Joe to stay. If Ethan goes, I won't miss him. I personally have never been impressed.

Here's hoping for a result at Pittodrie and at home to Well. The boy and I will eventually get to use our season tickets for the 1st time this season at the Hibs game on the 4th Feb. Hopefully go into it on a wee bit of a run.  Looking forward to coming home.

I don't usually post straight after a game, feelings can run high but I wasn't expecting too much at Parkhead as I've seen plenty of shambolic performances from us over the years.

We've went there umpteen times and sat back, hardly got out of our own half and went down without even getting close to their goalkeeper.

Tonight, despite the result, wasn't like that as I seen it.

We were under heavy pressure for long periods but with a wee bit of luck could have scored a couple of goals. 

I prefer that approach rather than sitting in for the whole game.

Made up my mind that I'll make the long journey to the game on saturday as we need a strong home support and a win. 

6 minutes ago, elvis said:

I said that would happen the other week .

And the week before that and the week before that too...

We could be back to 5th if we scud Motherwell          

Happy Clapper   ⬇️

:happyclapper      

Just now, portmahomack saint said:

And the week before that and the week before that too...

We could be back to 5th if we scud Motherwell          

Happy Clapper   ⬇️

:happyclapper      

He genuinely thinks he's a bit of a Nostradamus.

9 of the 12 teams could have the same drivel he posts aimed at them and be "right". :lol:

26 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

He genuinely thinks he's a bit of a Nostradamus.

9 of the 12 teams could have the same drivel he posts aimed at them and be "right". :lol:

I'll put my neck on the line {as usual :rolleyes:}  and say this will be our lowest position of the whole season

Lets hear it after 3  123.....  The only way is up.... baby for me and you now .....

Aretha Franklin Dancing GIF by Eurythmics