VAR

1 minute ago, waldorf34 said:

Obviously  our "scoreboard " is not connected to the VAR system  otherwise we would have known what they were looking at when our goal was disallowed  ,or do we need  another separate  board, either way it needs sorted asap

The club are almost bankrupt, doubt that'll happen. 

4 minutes ago, exiledfan said:

I did not enjoy it yesterday not know what was being checked when.

With the standard of referees being so poor I don't think it's going to help when it's also a poor referee on VAR.

Money would be better spent on improving the standard of refs 

How would more money, they get decent money as it is, improve the standard of refereeing? 

Anyhow, a moot point, it's here and probably here to stay. 

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

How would more money, they get decent money as it is, improve the standard of refereeing? 

Anyhow, a moot point, it's here and probably here to stay. 

I am not talking about paying them more.

Invest in training and development.

Looks like you and refs have one thing in common . Both need to go to spec savers.

Edited by exiledfan

2 hours ago, waldorf34 said:

Obviously  our "scoreboard " is not connected to the VAR system  otherwise we would have known what they were looking at when our goal was disallowed  ,or do we need  another separate  board, either way it needs sorted asap

The stadium announcer said "VAR goal check for a possible foul in the build up."

Had the board been used it would have displayed the blue background with white lettering saying "VAR goal check - possible foul." as seen at Tynecastle earlier.

There's no compulsion to use the board.

26 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

The stadium announcer said "VAR goal check for a possible foul in the build up."

Had the board been used it would have displayed the blue background with white lettering saying "VAR goal check - possible foul." as seen at Tynecastle earlier.

There's no compulsion to use the board.

Never heard the announcer, and neither did anyone around  me!

5 hours ago, waldorf34 said:

Is that the one they canny afford to fix properly.