St Mirren v Sevco (2012) SPFL PREMIERSHIP 12/11/22

shull

The Main & Ayunga partnership which promised so much early in the league campaign has faltered somewhat of late.
Something has to change , what that change will look like if it happens , who knows ?

At the end of the day most of us really don’t give a **** who comes in and what formation the manager plays but just hope that  if changes are made , those coming in see it as a chance to stake a claim for a regular place .

COYS 

I'm surprisingly, very slightly,  optimistic for today.

Two reasons, we are, despite what some would have us believe, more than decent at home and secondly Rangers are certainly not as strong as last season.

As others have mentioned,  it's key we don't lose an early goal, don't need to be chasing the game early doors. 

When was the last time we beat both of the OF in the same season? 

Suitably stinking day for it. Get in their faces early and get the pressure ramped right up on them.

If we win today, I reckon they'll 100% pull the trigger on Van Bronckhorst as they now have ample time due to the break.

We should be going in with a mindset that there is nothing to fear here, definitely not! 

Edited by djchapsticks

Is Tait still injured? Declan fit? If they are fit I'd like to see
- - - - - - - - - - - Carson - - - - - - - - - -- -
Strain - Fraser - Gallagher - Dunne - Tait
- - - - - - O'Hara - Gogic - Erhahon - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - Main - - - - - - Greive - - - - - -

Sent from my IN2023 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

I'm surprisingly, very slightly,  optimistic for today.

Two reasons, we are, despite what some would have us believe, more than decent at home and secondly Rangers are certainly not as strong as last season.

As others have mentioned,  it's key we don't lose an early goal, don't need to be chasing the game early doors. 

When was the last time we beat both of the OF in the same season? 

Rankgers in the LC 3-2 and shellic at parkhead 2-1 ....... 2 seasons ago i think

Edited by saintargyll

On 11/10/2022 at 1:14 AM, Cookie Monster said:

Thanks for this but someone has booked dinner tonight - for KO - so I’ll not be watching, catching the odd update on the net will likely be as much as I’ll manage.

Hoping for a win, would take a draw. Home form has been good and Sevco’s form has definitely dipped so reasons for optimism. Much will depend on our ability not to lose an early goal.

COYS !!

1 minute ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

We’re too one dimensional. Loads of hoofed balls coming to nothing and conceding possession.

Our only couple of decent moments have been when we’ve tried to play through them. 

Aye, early on we were passing better, although Main did get to a decent delivery a minute ago.

0-0 half time.

Been decent, latter part of the half our long balls were better, at least giving the forwards a chance.

Had a couple of chances, more importantly our goalie's only had one save to make.

Had a few decent corners, they don't look to clever dealing with a decent delivery.

Almost a cracker of an OG just before half time, I would have taken that. :lol: