St Mirren v Sevco (2012) SPFL PREMIERSHIP 12/11/22

shull

Great stuff. 3 **** in the bar and 1 bailed out with 3 mins to go, must be part of the subway loyal  😂  not 1 of them would even look me in the eye before, doing and after the game. Plenty of lavvy paper so bar must have thought it was a usual european night for the **** 😎

Agree with many comments. Felt like two points dropped though over the piece a draw was probably correct. Carson made at least four excellent saves, Particularly towards the end, but our endeavour throughout and the chances created when we broke forward made for a very entertaining game. Suspect the penalty was very borderline and as for the refereeing l thought it was appalling and failed to protect our players from a series of dangerous collisions. 
Carson and Erhahon were excellent, but the whole team put in a great performance. 
colleagues at work had said how poor Rangers are- they are not wrong. For all their possession they are insipid and lack the nous to break down a resolute defence and their own defence looks very shaky. 
for all our away woes and only two points out of nine this week, 21 points at this stage of the season is not to be sniffed at.

Very disappointed with the draw. I know Robbo said he thought theirs was a penalty, but I have looked at it a few times since the end of the game and I don't agree. I don't think there is any contact. Kent jumps two footed over the leg. Add to that VAR didn't even look at the penalty we should certainly have had. All in all, exactly what I suspected. We lose out to a corrupt system yet again.

19 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Very disappointed with the draw. I know Robbo said he thought theirs was a penalty, but I have looked at it a few times since the end of the game and I don't agree. I don't think there is any contact. Kent jumps two footed over the leg. Add to that VAR didn't even look at the penalty we should certainly have had. All in all, exactly what I suspected. We lose out to a corrupt system yet again.

Penalty, by the thinnest of margins, all day long.

Corrupt system, 🤣🤣🤣

Seems strange leaving with a feeling of disappointment after a draw with one of the old firm. Not seen it back yet but looked like a penalty at the time. Clancy was terrible, yet again. Some really good performances throughout the team but I thought Main was excellent. 21 points going into this break is a very good return and it's the least we deserve.

Thought we were excellent today. So much so, the only way the **** were getting anything was through their usual means. 

Great atmosphere and pleasing to see the Sevco fans being hounded from the West stand.

Now time to rest up and recharge for the squad-its been a very decent first part of the season. 

9 hours ago, faraway saint said:

I'm surprisingly, very slightly,  optimistic for today.

Two reasons, we are, despite what some would have us believe, more than decent at home and secondly Rangers are certainly not as strong as last season.

As others have mentioned,  it's key we don't lose an early goal, don't need to be chasing the game early doors. 

When was the last time we beat both of the OF in the same season? 

Reasonably close summary..........................unfortunately no cigar. :(

image.thumb.png.eb4933dc40bcf92ff8cb0533ca1357c0.png

For me, the biggest positive today was the work rate by every one of our players. If only we witnessed that much effort from the entire team in every game we played the supporters would have nothing to complain about. 

Main was my MOM today, a terrific non-stop display from him, and he showed more ball skills than I believed he possessed.

Disappointing that we didn't hang on to our lead, but I can't criticise any of our players after that terrific effort today.

COYS.